02 janeiro 2011

Happy Birthday Teddy Bear

Hello Ladies,


Happy New Year to all and each of you!!!


I was checking challenge blogs and then felt like to make a card with a Teddy Bear... it has been quite a while since my last one... and as my Teddy Bear Friend's birthday will be soon that I decided to make this card for her...


Teddy Bear Friend.. you are not suppose to check my blog out, ok?!  hehe.


Here is my card:






I received this image from a friend but it is a Whipper Snapper stamp and it is call Bear & Present.

I colored the image with copic markers:
Bear:  C1 & C00
Present: RV06, RV02 & RV000


Flowers are from Wild Orchid and rhinestones from Kaiser Kraft!  I used my brand new MS doliy heart punch.  I added some pink teddy bear ribbon that I received from my friend!!!


I'm entering this card in to the following challenges:

  1.  Teddy Stampers:  sketch
  2. Craft your days Away:  punch
  3. Crazy 4 Challenges: Celebrate anything
  4. Mark's Finest Papers:  use something new
  5. Crafty Sentiments Designs: anything goes
  6. Moving Along the Times:  birthday and circles
  7. Lexi's Creations: pink winter
I hope you like my card and leave a comment so I know you have stopped by!

Thanks for visiting!!

Hugs & Kisses,

Vivi

31 comentários:

Glenda Atkins disse...

Super card, your teddy bear ribbon is perfect for the card, as is the MS punch. I also really like your background paper, it's beautiful. Just a great card. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week! Come again.

Lexi disse...

oh what a cute card and i love that image :D Thanks for playing at LC

hugs Lexi xxx

Vicki Dutcher disse...

Super cute card!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

The Crafty Goat Girl disse...

Beautiful card, great use of theme this week over at MAWTT, thanks for joining us, Heidi xx

Pami disse...

Hi Vivi, what a lovely card and such a cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Happy New Year. Pami x

Virgo5 disse...

Oh this is so cute!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Doreen disse...

A gorgeous card.I have popped over from Feline Playful and am now a follower.xxx

Anônimo disse...

That's a lovely card. Linda Selymes

Unknown disse...

Vivi, so cute and creative! Love it!

Lori disse...

Super cute card! Love the flowers with the design.

Alicia B disse...

Vivi What a cute card! I know your Teddy Bear friend is going to cherish it always! *Hugs*

Billie's Scrappetique disse...

Great card, Vivi! I love all the pink and "girly-ness" of this one!!! :o)

deesdesigns disse...

Love the pink and all of the embellishments - Perfect! I'm so glad you were able to join us for our challenge at Teddy Stampers- Happy New Year! Dee

Karen disse...

Love it Vivi! : )

Anônimo disse...

Great Card Vivi, Love all the little touches you gave it. Mary Jean

Anônimo disse...

This is so sweet Vivi! That teddy bear is just darling! Love the colors and layout on your card! :) hugs, Angela

Sandy disse...

This really is a sweet card - that little bear is so cute you just want to pick him up and hug him. Everything really goes together well from the paper to the embellishments. Great card Vivi!
Sandy Dehon

Erum Tasneem disse...

this is a gorgeous and a very very adorable card!

McCrafty's Cards disse...

What a gorgeous card, your blog is really lovely. I am now a follower
Kevin xx

Becky disse...

This is gorgeous, wonderful colors and great layout. Thank you for joining Speedy's Friends this week.

Heather disse...

Absolutely gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)

Miria disse...

This bear is a cutie! Thank you for joining Lexi's Creations with such a lovely card, hope to see you again next week! Miria

Joanne Travis disse...

What a fabulous design. Love the roses on the frame.
Thanks for joining Speedy's Friends this week!

Cherie disse...

Lovely card Vivi, so cute i'm sure your friend will love it.
Thank you for playing along with Teddy Stampers,
Happy New Year.
Hugs cherie

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, stunning card darling!!
Thank You for joining us at Lexi's Creations

Hazel (Didos) disse...

Lovely Card, thanks for playing along on MAWTT, Hope you have a great 2011
Hazelxox

Crealin disse...

Hi Vivi,

I really love your card, I'm sure your friend is really going to like this.

Thanx for joining the teddy stampers challenge!

Teddy hugs,

Lins

Julia Sáddi disse...

Ái Vivi, que cartão mais 'cute-cute' : )
Parabéns!!!
Beijinho, Julia Sáddi

Trina disse...

Hey! I'm here from Feline Playful. That teddy bear ribbon is so cute! It really makes your card stand out... I can't wait to see what else you do this year!

Lou Mac disse...

What a gorgeous card. Such a cute image. I love that border punch! Nice job.

Thanks for joining us over at Lexi's Creations - good luck in the challenges.

Lou Mac. xo

Lesley disse...

Pretty card! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx