30 dezembro 2010

Anything Goes on Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Blog

Hello Friends,


WOW,  I cannot believe the year is about to end... the time flies so fast!!!
So, before the year ends I want to show you a card that I with a Gilli Stamp for the Anything Goes Challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Blog.


This is the 2nd time I use a Gilli Stamp and I can tell you, she is a lot of fun to color and made a card with. I picked Gilli Jeans that you can find for sale at Stamping Scrapping.

Here is my card:


I decided to make my own background this time so I added red ink on the Sizzix embossing plate. Then I used my brand new Stamping Scrapping Desings Stamp that matches perfectly with Spellbinders Nestabilities - Beaded Circles.

My darling Gilli Jeans was colored with copic markers. I added some rhinestones from Kaiser Craft and flowers and ribbons are from my stash.

I hope you like my card and come on over to play with us!!

Before I leave I want to tell you that I'm entering this card in the challenge at Catered Crop Recipe Challenge that is to follow a recipe.


Thanks for stopping by today and I wish you all a very Happy New Year!!

Hugs,

Vivi

16 comentários:

Marcelle disse...

Oi Vivi,
Adorei seu cartão e o carimbo é lindinho!
Beijos

Regina disse...

Vivi!!! Muito lindo seu cartão!!
Passei para desejar a você um ano novo maravilhooooooooso, com muitas alegrias, paz e sucesso!!
Bjs
Regina

Sheri disse...

Oh my gosh! So, so cute Vivi!!!!

Sandy disse...

This is very cute and just right for one of my granddaughters! You have successfully sold me some product my dear - I love the embossing folder that you inked up - great background paper. Love the card Viviane!
Sandy

Ann disse...

Vivi, love your Gilli card, and I also love your embossed hearts; very pretty!

Linda McClain disse...

Vivi, It's adorable. That background is amazing! I've got to try that technique. Thanks for joining us at the Catered Crop challenge and for the little shout out.

Fran disse...

Your Gilli is real cute Vivi. Love your background and flower. Hugs, Fran

Anônimo disse...

HI
WONDERFULL WORK LOVE YOUR CARDS.
HUGS SANDY.O
littlelou49@aol.com

Anônimo disse...

Just the most adorable, love her. Just started with a few Gilli's and love them. You did a great job, thank you for sharing.
jman4@comcast.net

Dana disse...

I love your background!! Just the perfect touch!
I found your blog through the event at Feline Playful and have become a follower : )
Happy crafting in 2011!
Hugs~
Dana

Just Me disse...

Love your cards. That Gilli is really cute.

Lya Lilith disse...

Olá Vivi! Passei aqui pra te desejar um feliz ano novo pra vc e sua família!!! Muita paz, saúde, harmonia e felicidade!!! Bjks!!!

Lynn Marie' Crafty Corner disse...

AWW look how cute this is Im gonna have to invest in some of these
Thanks for the comment on my blog
Hugs
Lynn

Anita disse...

Hi Vivi. Love your blogg. Found it on Feline Playful, and I have become a follower. Have a nice day. Hug Anita

Anônimo disse...

Such a pretty card. I am a new follower from Feline Playful

Erum Tasneem disse...

another beautiful card!