24 janeiro 2011

My teddy bear friend!

Hello Friends,

it has been ages since my last card with a hanglar and stanglar image.
I have seen so many gorgeous cards at Just Magnolia & Hanglar & Stanglar Challenge Blog chalenge blog that I could not resist and had to make one to join their challenge!

I used this image as I wanted to enter in the Teddy Stampers challenge too…

so here is my card:

moto_0454

I colored my image with copic markers: E01, E00, E000, R20, E47, E33, E53, YG67, YG63, G200, RV23, RV13, C2, C1.

Pink oval was cut wiht Beaded Ovals spellbinders. Bacground papers and ribbon are from my stash. Flowers are from prima and half adhesive pearls from KC.

Challenges I’m entering this card:

  1. Just Magnolia & Hanglar & Stanglar Challenge Blog: sketch
  2. Teddy Stampers Challenge Blog: anything goes
  3. Send a Smiles to Kids Challenge: puppy love
  4. Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge: use a forgotten stamp
  5. Hanglar Only Challenge: anything goes

Thanks for stopping  by today.

Hugs,

Vivi

11 comentários:

Erum Tasneem disse...

awww this is so adorable, and such nice hot colours!

Unknown disse...

elle est adorable

Denise Sebold Esteves disse...

Que cartão mais lindo!!! Que delicado. Esse carimbo então, uma fofura.

Beijos

Denise

CRAZYCRAFTSHED disse...

Hi Vivi
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Raissa Costa disse...

Oi Vivi,
Lindo cartão!!!!
Muito obrigada pelo carinho.
Beijos

Gir Guerreiro disse...

Lindoooooo!!!!Como tudo o que você faz!!
beijooossss

Lillian A disse...

Ooooh, I haven't seen this Hanglar image before - so cute with the teddy bear, Vivi !! You did a great coloring job and it all went together so well !!

Anônimo disse...

Vivi,What a lovely card and adorable little girl on a chair!!!! Your pink girly pink oval is to die for!! Perfect for this fiminin cutie!!!
Thanks for inviting me to see your awesome talent!!
Hugs,
Freeda

Cherie disse...

Oh Vivi, some images just make me go ooooooh!!!!
I just love it your card is absolutely fabulous.
Thank you for joining the fun with us at Teddy Stampers.
Hugs cherie

Meera disse...

This is just super cute!
Thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Stamper.
Hugs Meera x

Unknown disse...

Super cute card! thank you for joining us at Teddy Stampers!