15 janeiro 2011

A new Card

Hello Friends,

I made a new card for a friend that was leaving the office where I work and I want to show it to you!
She is a very young and adorable Lady so when I saw this image I thought about her right away!! 

So here is the card:

moto_0436

I received this image from an image swap I joined and there was no name on the back of it, so, unfortunately, I don’t know the company that makes it!!

I colored my image with copic markers: RV06,  RV21, RV02, RV000, E37, E33, E31, e53, E01, E00, E000, R20, C9, C5, C1.

I used Martha Stewart Daisy border punch and added a little round rhinestone in each daisy.  I added pink prima flowers and heart shape rhinestone + ribbon + background papers are from my stash.

I’m entering this card into the following challenges:

  1. Reasonable Ribbon Challenge:  hearts
  2. FairyTale Challenge: flowers
  3. Skipping Stone Challenge: sketch
  4. Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge: all about favorites = flowers
  5. Stamp Something Challenge: anything goes
  6. Mark’s finest paper Challenge: heart

Thank you for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi

32 comentários:

Alaine disse...

That is such a precious image. I love how you did the daisy border punch.

Regina disse...

It´s adorable Vivi!!!
Um maravilhoso domingo prá você!!!
Bjs
Regina

Anônimo disse...

Hello
This is a very nice card and a sweet image.

Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge
Hugs Karla

Grace disse...

Oh my... this is adorable! I love your image and love how you colored her! Beautifully done and she will love it!

Mara D. disse...

Quanta delicadeza! lindo demais! bjs.

Ravengirl disse...

What a darling image! She is beautifully colored and embellished expertly!

redwasher1 disse...

Adorable card!!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Vicki Dutcher disse...

Precious! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Brook disse...

So cute. I love this image, she's adorable. Great DP too.

Lee disse...

Oh how sweet!!!

E. Marie disse...

This is very sweet and I know your friend really loved it. Very cute image.

JustYolie disse...

I love all your cards...the image on this one is so adorable! Love it!

Margreet disse...

great card!
xxx Margreet

Emily Keaton disse...

Very cute. I love the damask DP.

Rosemary disse...

adorable!! what a sweek image!

Janet disse...

What a cute card...love how you highlighted her cheeks. I find that so hard to do, but your's looks great.

Bianca disse...

Really sooooo very pritty! I love the colours and the girl image! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Jacqueline Smith disse...

Really cute card. Love the paper for the background.

Annette22 disse...

just so cute and beatiful, grat colors and image


thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale

xxx Annette

Bonnie Garby disse...

What a pretty card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Linda Carson disse...

Sweet!

Donna disse...

Cute card. Love your image and the embellishments!

Cindy Gay disse...

She'll love it!

Yone disse...

Vivi, Lindo cartão ! Acho que recebemos a imagem da mesma amiga ! Rs... É feita pela C.C.Designs e chama-se Oleander. Bjs, Yone

ellepaulette disse...

Lovely!!

Unknown disse...

Super sweet and pretty card!! Thank you for joining the FTTC 100 Blog Hop with us!

Silke Ledlow disse...

So adorable! I bet your co-worker loved this card too! The image is indeed adorable and you coloring it perfect too! Thank you so much for playing our 100th Challenge with us...hugs ~S~

FibreJunky disse...

Cute card!!

darling Ho disse...

Sweet card.:)
Thanks for joining us at FTC, hope to see you again.:)
~hugs~darling Ho~

Connie M. disse...

Oh this is such an adorable and pretty card! Love all the pink, and those pretty flowers!! Thanks so much for playing in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge!!

Hugs!
Connie
RRR DT

Joanne (jojot) disse...

thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends heart challenge...sweet one

PokSa disse...

Such a cute image. A sweet card.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
Hugs Sandra