25 janeiro 2011

Teddy Bear Friends

Hello Friends,

I want to show you a card I made with a cute Whipper Snapper image that I received from my Teddy Bear Friend Lilian.

She always surprised me gorgeous stamped images and this time she send me High Hopes and this Whipper Snapper  ones…

I could not wait any bit longer to make a card with these dam cute teddy bears so this is the card I made:

moto_0463

Isn’t this image cute??  My friend Lilian just made a card with this image too..  what a coincidence, both of us make a card with the same image at the same time heheh

Anyway, I colored my bears with copic markers, sorry Ladies, don`t have the colors number this time.

Teddy Bear background paper I also received from my friend Lilian, and other ones are from my stash.

I saw these sketch in a beautiful card made by my other friend Lisa,  and it was perfect for my card due to the lengh of the image.. a bit bigger than normal..

Ok, now I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Starts & Stamps Challenge: sketch
  2. I did it Creations Challenge: a card for a child
  3. Let`s Ink Up Challenge: anytshing goes
  4. Challenge up your Life: clean and simple

That is all for now and Many Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi

11 comentários:

Erum Tasneem disse...

awwww so so so adorable!!!! love it!

JustYolie disse...

OMG! This card is just too cute!!

airbornewife disse...

oh my... these bears are so cute! love everything about your card. thanks for sharing.

~ Pam

Unknown disse...

Oh wow such a cute stamp, lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, Suzanne x

Claire disse...

Such a cute card and what beautiful colours! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx

Lillian A disse...

Isn't this the most adorable, huggable group of teddies you ever did see . . . love your colors, Vivi -- gotta be ONE in this bunch that's a "favorite" . . .

Susan (peebsmama) disse...

What cute teddies. A fun card.

Julie disse...

Really nice card, Vivi! Great job on the coloring! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Pedacinhos di Pano by Claudia disse...

Vivi estes cartoes ficaram mito fofos, amei... o feriado rendeu rsrsrs

bjs

Jeanette disse...

Fabulous coloring on this cute card. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

CARLA PREDIGER disse...

Uma gracinha teu cartão! Obrigada por participar conosco no IDIC.