09 janeiro 2011

Let`s Celebrate at House Mouse & Friends!

Hello Friends,


Today is my day to show you my card with Celebrate as a theme for the challenge at House Mouse &  Friends Challenge Blog!

Oh my, there are so many cute stamps for this theme that was so difficult to pick one!! 
I decided to go with surprise party stamp  You can see all  pretty stamps for the celebration theme in stock here at Staming Scrapping.

So here is my card:



I decided to go with purple color this time.... to make me happy!! hehehe  I love purple color, well, you already know that !! hehe

Anyway, I colored the image with the following copic markers:
C5, C2, COO, E37, E33, E53, V12, V04 and V01.

I added flower soft on the top of the hat so it would be fluffy and on the ground  too, so it would look likes grass... I just love flower soft  for grass...



I added  golden and purple stickles on the pieces of papers that are falling down... Rhinestones are from Kaiser craft, pins are from making memories and the border of white rectangule was punched with MS.
 
So now, come on over and play with us!! 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
xxx
 
Vivi

18 comentários:

Mara D. disse...

Lindo, lindo, lindo!!! beijos.

Cindy Gay disse...

Pretty purples here!

Kras disse...

this is really gorgeous.
Glad to found your blog with FP and become a follower

Raissa Costa disse...

Eu acho uma fofura estes ratinhos!!!!
A pintura e o cartão ficaram maravilhosos!
Beijos

Billie's Scrappetique disse...

super precious, Vivi! Love the purple!

Anônimo disse...

I love the stamp! The colors are fabulous and I love the use of flower soft!

Judy Garrelts

Kathy Billings disse...

Adorable Vivi... I love the colors and the glitter and flower soft!!!

Anônimo disse...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love all of your work!

Sheresa

StampingScrapping.com disse...

Great Job Vivi!
Love the colors :)

Anônimo disse...

Love that purple. What a darling card.

Lisa disse...

OMGosh Viv!! Gorgeous! I love the colors you chose!
Big Hugs!

Regina disse...

Oi Vivi!!! Nós e a cor lilás!!! Amamos não é??? e seu cartão ficou super cute!!!
Uma ótima semana!!
Ia me esquecendo!! O ursinho que vc colocou está muiiiiiiiiiito fofo!!
Bjs
Regina

Donnas Den disse...

Lovely card.

Cathy (Mercieschild) disse...

Vivi
I love it, i love the colors and it is just plain awesome but then your cards always are. I could learn so much from you.
Hugs Cathy K

Anônimo disse...

Love it, Purple is so bright and cheery, makes you smile just to look at it. Mary Jean

Shelley disse...

Lovely card - the purples are so sweet and cheerful.

Your Feline Playful friend, Shelley

Fran disse...

Outstanding Vivi! Love the flower soft touch a lot. Hugs, Fran

Tracy S disse...

Super cute! Love all the polka dots and the purple. Well done