13 janeiro 2011

Flowers Challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central

Hello Ladies!!


How is everyone??  I hope is fine!!
Today is my turn to show a card for the Flower challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Blog!!
Oh, I love this theme as  I`m crazy about flowers. So I decided to combine flowers with my favorite color, which is purple... and this is the card I made:




I picked Romantic Gilli that is available for sale at Stamping Scrapping and colored her with copic markers: V17, V12, V00, E01, E00, E000, R20, C9, C5, C2, C00.
I punched all 4 sides of the lilac paper with Daisy Border MS punch.
White paper was cut with beaded circle nestabilities and in the center of it is Stamping Scrapping Beaded Circle Stamp that matches perfectly with spellbinders.  Flowers are from Prima.

So now, let me  know what you think about my card, ok?!

And I`ll be waiting for you card over there at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Blog, ok?!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping  by today!


Hugs,


Vivi

19 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Adorable Vivi!!

Debbie Yates disse...

She is adorable Vivi...love your combination of design elements..the Nesties, MS punch, Beaded Circle Stamp, and of course the Prima's...just beautiful!

Cindy disse...

Love your colors, Vivi. Gorgeous. C2

Yone disse...

GILLI is cute and elegant in your card ! Loved the coloring, punches/dies and embellishments used on it !

Fran disse...

Vivi you did an awesome job coloring your Gilli image and I love the design of you card. Hugs, Fran

Unknown disse...

Loving all the purple. I'm just stopping by to say hi and thank you for leaving a great comment today on my blog. Good luck with the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge. Your card is fantastic

Sheri disse...

Oh gosh Vivi! You are rocking the Gillis! How beautiful!

Deanna Mulder disse...

Great card it s beautiful. Purple is my favorite color too.

Sandy disse...

Vivi this is beautiful - my granddaughter's favorite color -
Sandy Dehon

Neeti disse...

Vivi, your card is adorable.. love th eimage and the flowers are wonderful.
I found you on Feline blog.. Sorry about the late visit :). I am a new follower to your blog.
Hugs, Neeti

Bonnie Garby disse...

Lovely card! Purple is my favorite color too. Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Benzi disse...

Oh, your card is awesome. Love the die cut you used and those lovely flowers. Great image. Thanks for joining the Stampin B's die cut challenge.

Just Me disse...

Beautiful card. I like purples too. I just love that beaded circle nesty.

Mandy disse...

A beautiful card..Sweet image and I love the colour theme....Thanks for your visit and lovely comment...
Mandy xx

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ disse...

HI VIVI!! I just wanted to make sure your ok,I was watching the news that someparts of Brazil was flooded!I saw many terrible pictures.I hope you and the family are safe.Keeping Brazil in my thoughts.


Been a while i haven't visit shame on me lol! As always ypur cards are so adotrable and i see you did this one in purple!! YOUR FAVORITE COLOR LOL!! I know see lol!!!

Your coloring is beautiful and all the detals is so pretty!!! Simply gorgeous hun,TAKE CARE VIVI!!!!!Thinking of my Brazilian friends,RubyM:)

Raissa Costa disse...

Adorei!!!
As cores, o estilo do cartão!
Tudo lindo!!!

Anônimo disse...

Hi,Vivi!!
Your card is too sweet and elegant with all the lacy layering and the flowers...Purples are my favorites as well!! I am not surprised at the beauty of this card..all your talent isbeautiful!!
Love you,
Freeda

Dianna disse...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week!

~ Dianna
Meljen's Designs DT

Denise Sebold Esteves disse...

Ficou realmente um encanto, muito lindo!
Beijos
Denise