30 janeiro 2011

Moose in Love

Hey Friends,

Last night, when I saw a sample card from Whipper Snapper Designs on FB, I just could not help myself and had to make a card too.
Image used on their card is called Moose in Love and it is so adorable!

So here is my card with the Moose:

moto_0491

Isn`t it cute??  I colored my cute moose with my copics markers #E35, E33, E31, E53, E51, C2, C1, R59, R27, YG63, YG03 and G99.

DP is from Basic grey… used my Martha Stweart Doily Heart Border Punch. flowers are from prima and rhinestones from KC.

I`m entering this card in these challenges:

  1. Sketch Saturday Challenge: sketch
  2. Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays Challenge: punch
  3. Basic Grey Challenges: flower power
  4. A Gem of a Challenge: ribbon and lace
  5. Totally Gorjuss Challenge: as you like it
  6. Simply Create Challenge: Love

I hope you like my card and live a comment so I know you stopped by!

Thanks for visiting today!

Hugs,

Vivi

14 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Great card... I just love the moose

Vicky disse...

This is fabulous hun I love the image its gorgeous.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Raissa Costa disse...

Que lindo!!!!

jimlynn disse...

He's adorable! And your card is just fabulous. So cute.
Lynn

Mandy disse...

Lovely card,great image and the paper and colours are beautiful...Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge...
Mandy x

Mary J disse...

Wow, Viviane - so sweet! Thx for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss!

Mary J xxx

Sandy disse...

I happen to have a thing for Moose Vivi so naturally I am drawn to this card -- really cute and I love the way you did the red heart punched paper on the right hand corner. Neatr!
Sandy D

Linda disse...

Oh another sweet card! I love the image and you coloring is wonderful.
Thanks for joining us twice at SSDS this week.
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

Lou disse...

Hi! such a lovely and very sweet card!
He is one cute Moose,great colours.
thank you for joining us at BasicGrey,
hugs Lou.xx

Belmira disse...

Que lindo!!!
Bjs

Lillian A disse...

Aw, how cute is this moose!! Great job and layout on this card, Vivi - Whipper Snapper definitely has some great stamps !!

Maya disse...

Such a wonderful card!
Love the cute image ♥
Thank you for joining us at SS,
hugs from Maya

Rose disse...

oh this is one CUTE moose!!! fantastic card
So glad you joined us on Simply Create

Linda disse...

What an adorable moose image...very cute card!!
Thank you for joining us at Simply Create...look forward to seeing your creative work for our next challenge.
Linda - Simply Create DT