17 janeiro 2011

Pretty in Pink

Hi Friends,
I hope everyone had a great weekend!!
I got the time to make 2 cards last night, one of them is special for the
Bildmalarna Challenge Blog which has pink color as theme.

So here goes:


This stamp is called Mimosa Auntum Walk and is available for sale at Stamping Scrapping.
I colored my image with copic markers. Sorry Ladies, I dont have the numbers I used...

Background paper is from Basic Grey, flowers are from Prima, rhinestones from KC and ribbon from my stash.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

  1. Bildmalarna Challenge:  pink
  2. Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge: sketch
  3. Delicious Doodles Challenge:  any 3 colors + skin tone
  4. Fairy Tale Challenge: flowers
  5. Stamp Something Challenge: anything goes
  6. AiFactory Challenge: anything goes
  7. Top Tip Tuesday Challenge: anything goes
Ok Ladies, that is all from here!!  I wish you a wonderful week!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi

23 comentários:

airing cupboard crafts disse...

I love your card he image and the colours you have used are stunning x x

Lila Castro disse...

Vivi, adorei essa menininha, o cartao ficou lindo!

Karen disse...

pretty card Vivi!! : )

McCrafty's Cards disse...

Beautiful card, I like the image and the chrub backing paper,
Kevin xx

Cindy disse...

Gorgeous, as always...C2

Bianca disse...

It´s so very pritty! Love the little girl and how you have colored it! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge xx Bianca

Rosie disse...

Oh wow Vivi, your card is gorgeous! I wasn't really into the Bildi's, but after seeing the new release coming out I think I have to add some to my stamp collection! Hugs!

Annette22 disse...

such a nice card and such bright colors

thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale

hugs
Annette

Unknown disse...

Very pretty! I always love your creations!

Lolô Artesanato disse...

Ficou lindo seu cartão Vivi!
bjs
Leila

Regina disse...

Adorable!!!! Amei as cores, o layout, tudinho!!!
Bjs
Regina

Sheri disse...

Darling card Vivi!

Dawnll disse...

This is as adorable as can be...such a fun design
Thank you for joining us this week at
TopTipTuesday
Hope to see you real soon.

Kathy Billings disse...

Really cute card Vivi!!!

Sandy disse...

Just looking at this cute face makes me smile. Cute card Vivi!
Sandy Dehon

Rach disse...

a beautiful card.xx

Yone disse...

Mimosa is so cute !
Beijos, Yone

Vintage Milly disse...

Such pretty colours, thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this time,
best wishes to you,
Emma.x

Lillian A disse...

Such a sweet image, Vivi, and love your display of flowers! Too cute for words . . . great job, as always, girlfriend . . .

Anne disse...

Fabulous card, thanks for joining in the fun at AiF this time. Hugs x

PokSa disse...

Beautiful card. I love the paper.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
Hugs Sandra

darling Ho disse...

Vivi, she is so charmong.:)
Hope I have time to make one for Bildmalarna Challenge this week.:)
Thanks for join us at FTC, hpoe to see you soon.
~hugs~darling Ho~

The Bug disse...

Beautiful Bibi! Love your coloring and layout! Thanks for joining our Pink Challenge on the Bildmalarna Blog.
Hugs, Wini