23 janeiro 2011

Being Sentimental!!

Hey Maggies Lovers,


as this fortnight we are all Sentimental at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog  I would like to show you my card for the challenge:


moto_0441 (1)
I received this image in a swap and this is my first time using this Magnolia Stamp image. I don’t know which collection it is but I thought it was cute and perfect my my sentiment challenge!


Sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping Designs Stamps that matches perfectly with spellbinders nestabilities. Nesties I’m using in this card is named Beaded Ovals. I added red stickles all around the oval cut  and all around the Heart that Tilda is holding!


Background papers are from free digi papers that I got from internet. Flowers are from prima flowers… Ah, have you seen Cindy’s own line of flowers that are on pre-order.. OMG, I’m sure you don’t want to miss it… they are gorgeous!!!



So now, Maggies Lovers, come one over to play with us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog.

I'm entering this card in these challenges:

  1. Craft Your Days Aways Challenge: love
  2. Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge: sketch
  3. Tuesday Throwdown Challenge: Valentine
  4. Fresh Brewed Challenge: Love
  5. Southern Girls Challenge:  Love
  6. Delightful Challenges: Celebration
  7. Totally Paper Crafts Challenge:  Heart
  8. Fairy Tale Challenge:  Flowers

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoy your visit and play with us!


Hugs,


Vivi

16 comentários:

Fran disse...

Vivi your card is so darn cute. That image is just adorable and looks so good with the design of your card. Great job! Hugs, Fran

Regina disse...

Muito fofinha Vivi!!! Amei!!!
Um ótimo domingo prá você, com muita coisa "gostosa"!!!:)))
Bjs

Sandy disse...

Cute as a bug in a rug Vivi - almost missed this one I am so far behind in my e-mails!
Sandy Dehon

McCrafty's Cards disse...

Gorgeous card, I haven't seen this image before, I like the layout.
Kevin xx

Debbie Yates disse...

Adorable card..and your coloring is fantastic!

Yone disse...

Lindo cartão, Vivi !
Vou também postar o meu para o Desafio do Magnolia Stamp Lovers.
Bjs

Cindy disse...

Really beautiful, Vivi. C2

Davi disse...

Fun card with lots of lovely embellies. Thanks for sharing it with us at TT this week.

Anônimo disse...

What a cute card! Your coloring is fantastic and the flowers are beautiful!

Thanks for sharing,
Judy Garrelts

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, what an adorable card. Love all the reds and pinks. I find red hard to color. You did a fabulous job. Hugs; Linda Selymes

Cathy (Mercieschild) disse...

Vivi I love it, what an inspiration you are to me. I love what you do with your cards and it makes me want to be braver when I make a card. Hugs Cathy K

Lillian A disse...

Cute card, Vivi . . . and I know it's not your favorite color, purple, but red looks wonderful for valentines!! Great job on the card design and love the roses, girlfriend . . . good luck on winning some of the challenges!

Bianca disse...

Oh, so lovely! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Autumn disse...

How cute is she!Thanks for joining us at SG!
xxAutumn

Amanda disse...

Lovely card!
Thanks for playing along with our Love challenge this time over at CYDA!

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Lesley disse...

Cute card! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx