26 janeiro 2011

Celebrating!!

Hello Friends,


I have new card to show you today!

My friend Lilian sent me few images as I told you and this one that I made my card with too.  This is my first time using a High Hopes image. This stamp is called Party Cat.

Here is my card:
moto_0471
what a cute cat, don’t you think!!!!  I colored my cat using copic markers. Papers are all free digi ones..  I added gold stickles on the balloon and on the gift ribbon!
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. High Hopes Challenge: Sparkle – Glitter
  2. Papertake Weekly Challenge: Sketch
  3. Paper Playtime Challenge: anything related to party
  4. Scrap Creations Challenge: Black, White and Red
  5. Magical Monday Challenge: Flowers
  6. Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Animal antics
Thanks for stopping by today!!


Hugs,


Vivi

20 comentários:

Creative Genie disse...

Well done, Vivi. It's adorable!

Tia Mi disse...

Beautiful card! As always... =)
Congrats!!

6 wacky women disse...

Fabulous card, Vivi
Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes Challenge.

Karen x

Cindy Gay disse...

Very cute.

Linda McClain disse...

Ah, the cat's meow - so cute.

Regina disse...

Vivi!!!! Super...hiper fofo demais!!! O layout está incrível!!
Bjs
Regina

debby4000 disse...

Wonderful sweet card.
luv
Debby

Magali disse...

Amei Vivi!!!
Perfeito!!
Bjs
Magali

Daniela Moura disse...

Que lindo!!! Amei esta belezura!
Parabéns Vivi.

Yone disse...

Muito fofo este carimbo ! Gostei do detalhe do Stickles nos cordões de presente e balões.

Vicky disse...

Hi thankyou so much for entering my candy & for becoming a follower I really do appreciate it. You have a fabulous blog here & I look forward to your future creations so I too am now your follower. This card is totally gorgeous love the image. Take care

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Unknown disse...

Hi Vivi, what a darling, so cute. ... and you seem to love teddy bears so much after having a look at your lovely cards. Gorgeous. I'm following too now, and thanks for entering my candy and following. Hugs xxx

Jill disse...

gorgeous card Vivi love the cute image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Lillian A disse...

WooHoo, glad you were able to join in on the HighHopes challenge, Vivi . . . your card is adorable! Glad you like the image - you did a great job!

Victoria disse...

thank you fo rentering magical mondays but you need to have a magical image to qualify for the prize

Kristen disse...

Fabulous card! Your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-creations!

Kristine Reynolds disse...

Such a cute, cute card!

So glad you could join us for the Sparkle & Glitter challenge at High Hopes this week!

XOXO
Kristine

Tanya S disse...

Great card hun!!So glad you joined us at High Hopes!!

Lacey Stephens disse...

Fantastic card!! Great take on the Glitter/Sparkle Challenge! Thank you so much for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge. We have another fun one for you this week - Valentine's Day! The challenges are no open for 2 weeks!! We hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes Design Team Coordinator