11 janeiro 2011

Teddy Bear!!

Hello Friends!

I hope everyone is keeping well!!

Today I want to show you a card that I made specially for the Color Creative Challenge Group where I take copic lessons with Suzanne Dean who is a copic marker expert.

Challenge for this fortnight is to color Fur... Oh, I love the challenge but coloring fur for me is still a challenge because still learning!!!

Anyway, I colored a Teddy Bear image that I receive from a Dearest Friend but unfortunately I don`t know who is the stamp company, so if you know, please, tell me!

Well, here is my card:



I colored my teddy bear with the following copic markers:  E35, E31, E59 & E53 and flowers were colored with R59, R27, YR14, G67, G62 G000.


The brown oval was cut with beaded oval nestabilities and the oval where teddy bear stand on is cut with the classic oval nestabilities..   I added golden stickles all around the oval so it would combine with the golden bit of the ribbon. 


Background papers are from Basic Grey and rhinestones from my stash.


I`m also entering this card in the following challenges:



  1. Friday Sketches:  sketch 
  2. Scrapbook Sisters: anything goes
  3. Play Date cafe Challenge: color
  4. Teddy Stampers: celebration
Thanks for stopping by today!

xxx

Vivi

29 comentários:

faithnme disse...

Beautiful Vivi.. I hope this is the year that I will be Lucky to purchase some Copics

Anônimo disse...

Hello
This is a very nice card and a sweet image.
Hugs Karla

Lila Castro disse...

Oi Vivi, esse ursinho é muito lindo, gostei da cominação de cores.
bjs

karen disse...

Thank you for entering your fantastic card in our 17th Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge. Hugs from Julie and Karen xxx

Regina disse...

Vivi!!! Que ursinho mais fofo do mundo!!!! Ameeeei!! Você está ficando uma expert nas copics. Parabéns!!!!
Bjs

Regina

Sheri disse...

Oh-so sweet Vivi. I love the way you put the ribbon through the nestie! You're so creative!

Kathy Billings disse...

Vivi...I love it!!!! Greatjob!!!!

Fiona disse...

Cute card Vivi!

Cathy (Mercieschild) disse...

Oh my gracious Vivi how adorable. You amaze me and I love your creativity. Thank you for sharing it. hugs Cathy K

Unknown disse...

So cute ViVi! And your coloring is great. You are making me feel guilty for not doing anything for the challenge. lol

Sandy disse...

Vivi I think you have done a wonderful job coloring the fur - absolutely! By the way, the bear is cute too! Am I supposed to speak Spanish here? Love the card Vivi.
Sandy

Barbara (Jamie) Gudermuth disse...

Vivi, your teddy bear is adorable! Great job coloring!

Hugs,
Jamie

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings disse...

what a gorgeous card!
hugs
Claudia

Yone disse...

Vivi,
Adorei o cartão, muito fofo ! Já me animei a fazer as aulas de Copics com a Suzanne ! Bjs,Yone

Raissa Costa disse...

Que coisa mais fofa!!!!
Amei este urso!!!
O cartão ficou tão delicado!
Beijos

Ruby disse...

Aw, such a cute card! Wonderful colouring too!! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC this week!

Sharon disse...

Thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Stampers. Your card is delightful.

Colleen Dietrich disse...

Cute little teddy bear! Thanks for entering him at the Play Date Cafe this week. :)

Sarah disse...

This is a sweet card and your colouring looks great!

Thanks for joining us at Teddy Stampers.

Sarah xx :0)

Love to scrap Lyndra disse...

The bear is adorable, love the colors you used.

Cherie disse...

Gorgeous adorable bear Vivi love your card.
Thank you for joining the fun at Teddy Stampers.
Hope to see you again.
Hugs cherie

Fran disse...

Vivi your teddy bear is so adorable. And I think you did an outstanding job with the fur technique. Especially since you said it was a challenge for you. Hugs, Fran

Libby Hickson disse...

Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe! :-)

Meera disse...

such a fab card, love the ribbon around the nestie, thanks for joining us at Teddy Stampers x Meera x

deesdesigns disse...

Here's a hug from me to you! Just adorable and so perfect for our Anything Goes challenge at Teddy Stampers. Thanks for joining us! Dee

Andrea Ewen disse...

How cute! That bear is absolutely adorable! Love that border punch and your design is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn disse...

That frame is super beautiful! LOVE that bear:) Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun at the PDCC:}

Crazystamper disse...

That is just darling! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.crazystamper.typepad.com

ThePurplePlace disse...

WOOHOO! I just read that you WON the challenge over at Teddy Stampers!! Way to go girl!!

I was so happy to see your name!!

Congratulations!
Lis