19 janeiro 2011

It is winter, Let's dance on ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Friends,
Well, I could not have other thing in my mind for winter than skating on ice!!
So here is my card for the winter challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Blog: 
moto_0446
Oh my gosh, there are so many options of stamps  that is hard to pick one but I decided to go with Tilda and Edwin on Ice as I had never color this image before. It is in stock at Stamping Scrapping.
I used the following copics markers for this image: B34, B23, B00, BV3,  BV13, E47, E33, E53, C7, C5, C2, E01, E00, E000, R20.
Background papers are from Basic Grey and DCWV, rhinestones from KC and flowers from Prima….
Have you see Cindy’s own line of flowers… They are on pre-order right now.. check it out HERE.
I’m entering this card in to the following challenges:
  1. Our Creative Corner Challenge: sketch
  2. 2 Sisters Challenge: flowers
  3. Copic Creations Challenge: Anything new = image
  4. Craft your days away Challenge: anything goes
That is all for me today!  I hope you like my card and come to join us at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central.
Hugs,
Vivi

6 comentários:

Regina disse...

Vivi!!! Ficou muiiiiiiito lindo mesmo!! Amei as cores e essas rosinhas da orchid são tudo de bom!!!
Bjs e uma ótima semana!!
Regina

PCM disse...

Vivi - you have done a beautiful job with the coloring on this one. I love that image too - love ice skating - my favorite winter sport. TFS

Lisette Morris disse...

Beautiful coloring. I love the soft blues! Great card!

Michele Kovack disse...

This is such a sweet card! : )

Lillian A disse...

Cute card, Vivi, and such striking colors you used -- hope you win . . .

Heather disse...

A gorgeous card Vivi, I love this Tilda and Edwin, one of my favourites and your colours and papers are stunning and your flowers so pretty.

Thanks so much for joining us at Copic Creations this time,
hugs
Heather xx