26 julho 2013

Tilda with a Big Tulip Pot

Dear Friends,

I'm thrilled to show you a card that I made for the ABC Challenges Guest Design Spot!  The theme is doubly embossed, so I decided to make heat and dry emboss.. take a look at my card:



This image is Tilda with Big Tulip Pot from Magnolia Stamps and I colored this image using copic markers V25, V22, V20, R81, RV00, RV000, YG67, YG63, YG11, E37, E35, E33, E53, E21, E00.

For the dry emboss I have chosen my new butterflies flowers Sizzix embossing folder template.



I decided to use the heat emboss on the sentiment and used EK sucess pearled emboss powder.
Pink flowers on the card are made by me and the purple one is wild orchid.  Pattern paper is Dreamcatcher from First Edition.   Spellbinders nestabilities are classic and eyelet squares.
I added crystal stickles by Tim Holtz all around the sentiment and image!  Lace and Rhinestones are from my stash.

I hope you like my card and come on over to play with ABC Challenge this week!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:


  1. Paper Crafting Journey: punchs or die cuts (6 Ago)
  2. CRAFT Challenge: for the girls (1 Ago)
  3. Divas by Design: anything goes (30 Jul)
  4. Crafts and Me: anything goes (20 Ago)
  5. The Paper Shelter: anything goes (6 Ago)
  6. Anything Goes: anything goes (28 Ago)
  7. Craft Room Challenge: heat embossing (05 Ago)
  8. Magnolia-licious: anything goes (13 Ago)
Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

14 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Wow!!! I honestly didn't know you made your own flowers!! So well done!! Maybe you could teach me !!? :)) :)) I love the giant flower pot & the colors you chose!! :)) She's a sweetie!!

Vacation is wearing me out... Lol
Hope to be home soon... Maybe Sunday ..??

Márcia Kamano disse...

Lindo Vivi! O colorido está dez!
Bom domingo!
beijos carinhosos

Elisabeth Sarkis disse...

Superrrrrrrrr...amei Vi,bjs

Trimgym disse...

Gorgeous creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.

Jo

KraftyKoolKat disse...

This is so lovely, gorgeous colours and layout. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxx

Zoechaos disse...

Very sweet, thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Janice disse...

A brilliant image and a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at Divas this week, Jx

Suzanne B aka brookfies disse...

Adorably pretty card! Thank you for sharing with us at the Craft Room. Wishes, Suzanne xx

Patty Gorka disse...

Thank you, Vivi for making such a lovely card for our challenge and for being our guest designer! Your cards are beautiful!

Lillian A disse...

I know you love tulips, Vivi, so this wasn't a hard image for you to color up, was it - hahaha!! This is just adorably sweet and love the colors you chose for it!

Maria disse...

A gorgeous card, your colouring is fabulous, as are your handmade flowers! Thanks for joining in with our Heat Embossing theme over at the Craft-Room.

Maria x

Eulanda disse...

OH this is so pretty!! Love that you embossed your sentiment. I hardly ... no wait, I never do that anymore but I should because it looks great!! Thank you so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge and hope to see you play again!
Hugs,
Eulanda
Magnolia-licious/Wee Stamps Designer

Sheri disse...

Oh gosh Vivi!! You have gone and done it again!! I love this..and you have to know I'm loving the purple too! Thank you so much for joining the Magnolia-licious Wee Stamps Challenge!! :)
Sheri Willshire

Jane disse...

This is gorgeous! Stunning colouring! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious, hugs, Jane x