06 julho 2013

I Can Fly Tilda!!!

Hi Friends,

Today I want to show you the project I made at the crop day with Friends.
I made a purse  that was cut with a die cut from Sizzix. I used my big shot to cut it!!  it is very cute for you to give as present.. just add goodies in it... take a look:




I decorated it with I can Fly Tilda from Magnolia Stamps and colored the image with copic markers. Flowers are from wild orchid!  Papers, ribbon and doily are from my stash.

I`m entering the following challenges:
  1. One Stop Craft Challenge: anything goes (12 Jul)
  2. One Stop Craft Challenge: my favourite things are purple/pink, flowers and magnolia stamps (12 Jul)
  3. Papertake Weekly: anything goes (8 Jul)


Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

3 comentários:

Dewi Lestari disse...

Great gift idea! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Lillian A disse...

She's really pretty, Vivi - and love the flowers on this creation. Good luck on winning at least ONE of the challenges you've entered this into . . .

Sarah disse...

This is so pretty and great for giving a small gift. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Favourites challenge x