22 julho 2013

Tilda brings news!!


Hello Friends,

I have a new card to show you that I made for a swap.  It was quite interesting, because she sent all the goodies to make the card below..  yes, everything, except glue, cardstock ba, sticks..  all the rest came in a plastic bag and I had to make a card and send her back.. so, here goes:




It was quite fine to make.. I had just a 15x15 piece of pink cardstock, but I cut it the inside in so many times that I could add it on the base 3 times ahahah...

This image is called Tilda brings news from Magnolia Stamps and I colored her using copic markers R81, RV00, RV000, R20 E37, E33, E53, E21, E00, E49, E47, E44, C3, & C1.

Spellbinders nestabilities are scalloped and standard ovals. Stickles from Tim Holtz all around the white oval is crystal color.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

    1. Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia: tic tac toe: pink, buttons & doily (1 Ago)
    2. Creative Corner: sparkle (25 Jul)
    3. In the Pink: pink + pearls (23 Jul)
    4. Crafty Creations: sparkle (23 Jul)
    5. Midweek Magnolias: buttons and bows (30 Jul)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

5 comentários:

Sabine disse...

A very pretty Tilda card, I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week.
hugs
Sabine

Lillian A disse...

You did a fabulous job on this "kit", so it was very successful for you! Just lovely how you put it all together.

Christine disse...

Aww this is so cute lovely design/creation.

Thanks for sharing with us at ITP chall this wk.

smiles Christine C x

Chantal disse...

wowwww what a great card and I love everything about it!! Thanks for joining our LHOSM Bingo Chaalenge! Hugs, Chantal

Elizabeth disse...

Such a pretty card you made! I love this Tilda, she is so cute. Love the way you used your ribbon, looks lovely! Thanks for joining us at the Midweek Magnolias. Hugs, Elizabeth