04 julho 2013

My Heart to you!

Hello Friends,

I made this small amd quick card to give to a friend that I met at the crop day last week. I also made an easel card with drawer filled with flowers and pins matching with it but I will show it to you in another post.

Here goes my card:



This stamp is Tilda with cozy heart from Sweet Crazy Love Collection.  I love this stamp!!
I have colored with copic markers! 
Ovals shape were cut with scalloped and standard ovals nestabilities Spellbinders.. Flowers are from Wild Orchid.
Ribbon and cardstock are from my stash!


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Magnolia-licious: love is in the air (08 Jul)
  2. Magnolia Down Under: flower power (6 Jul)
  3. Ribbon Girl Magnolia only: 2 backing paper (6 Jul)
  4. Crafts and Me: anything goes (23 Jul)
  5. Creative Moments: flowers (9 Jul)
Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi


4 comentários:

Márcia Kamano disse...

Lindo cartão Vivi!
beijos carinhosos

Norma disse...

Vivi, beautiful card. Love this adorable Tilda--wonderfully coloured. Gorgeous design on your DP. Love the flowers and the clean look of your card.
Thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps Challenge.
hugs,
Norma

Chris disse...

Hi Vivi,

Your card is adorable! I love the flower cluster as well as the contrast in color. Tilda looks fantastic! I also love the paper you used. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing this with us at Magnolia-licious!

XO,
Chris

Lillian A disse...

Ah, orange is such a refreshing color - and one we don't seem to use a lot, but it's always striking on a card. Lovely creation, Vivi !!