05 julho 2013

From the Heart!

Hi Friends,

Today I want to show you my easel card with drawer that I made for a friend.. I made this matching the little card I showed yesterday.

As I mentioned, I made this to give to a secret friend in a crop that I went.. here is few pictures of all the girls that attended.  OMG, it was so fun to meeting everyone, there were about 20 girls, take a look:

Here is a picture of all of us!!




Here is Yone & I, the secret friend  that received my cards! I filled the drawer with flowers and decorated pins!


Raquel, she picked me as her secret friend!  She gave a wonderful box filled with goodies!



Few of us working on the project!!  That I will show you tomorrow:



And here is the easel card with drawer.


I got the tutorial here in case you want to give a try!

I colored Halo Tilda from Magnolia Stamps with copic makers.  I added glitter on the star, wingss and hallo!  Sentimento is from Stamping Scrapping Spellbinders Matching Stamps. Spellbinders are scalloped and standard ovals! Flowers are from Wild Orchid, pearls, doily, lace are from my stash.

I`m entering this project in the following challenges:

  1. Just add Ink: color inspiration (11 Jul)
  2. Stampin Royalty: anything goes (8 Jul)
  3. Loves Rubber Stamps: anything goes (7 Jul)
  4. Paperminutes: die cuts (7 Jul)
  5. Papertake Weekly: anything goes (8 Jul)
  6. ABC Challenges: anything goes (6 Jul)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi



9 comentários:

Jacquel disse...

Your card is absolutely beautiful! I LOVE everything about it!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ ABC Challenges & hope you join us again next week for our Christmas in July challenge!!!

Louise Sharp disse...

This card is stunning. I love your use of colour and all the texture elements on this card. I could look at it all day! Very beautiful. xx
Louise - JAI Design Team

Holly AKA KopyKat disse...

OMGosh this is so super cute!!! I love the colors and the great design and all the details. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps and don't forget about our blog hop @ http://www.lovesrubberstamps.com/

Lillian A disse...

I'm sure anyone would have been thrilled with this cute little drawer -- lovely details and I can see how much work and love went into it -- lucky the gal that got to take it home!!

Marcy disse...

Wow, this easel card with drawer is adorable! Love the colors and your coloring is so pretty too. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

savvy teaching tips disse...

Very cute project. Thanks for sharing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

Paula Dobson disse...

Such a gorgeous card/gift/drawer! So bright and fun. Thanks for playing at JAI this week!

Nikki Spencer disse...

Lovely take on this weeks Just Add Ink challenge. Your frame effect and sweet dress is a perfect way to use the inspiration...very pretty! Thanks for joining us.

KimB disse...

What a gorgeous easel box card Vivi! I love all the white framing lacy details and the rich colours. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.