18 julho 2013

Tilda and Snowman Edwin!!

EDIT TO ADD:
THIS CARD WAS PICKED AS DT FAVORITE AT LOVES RUBBER STAMPS




Hello Friends,

Today I bring a Christmas Card..  I cant believe I'm actually making christmas card and I wont be desperated in December when I have to send them out!!!

This time I picked the cute Tilda with Snowman Edwin!!  I love this image.. it is so cute to see Tilda hugging the Snowman!!

Take a look:


I have colored my card using copic markers R29, R27, R24, R20, E11, E00,  E53, E51, C3, C1.
I added a bit of liquid applique so I would have the snow effect!!

Matching sentiment with Spellbinders is from Stamping Scrapping!! Spellbinders nestabilities are scalloped and standard ovals.. Cardstock and  rhinestones are from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Christmas Sweet Stamping:  snowman (13 Ago)
  2. Creative Belli: christmas (30 Jul)
  3. Fab N' Funky: christmas (23 Jul)
  4. Policrafty Challenge: ruby red (30 Jul)
  5. Cuttin & Stampin: christmas in july (22 Jul)
  6. Loves Rubber Stamps: christmas in july (22 Jul)
  7. Craft Spot: christmas in july (22 Jul)
  8. Stamp and Create: christmas in july (4 Aug)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

14 comentários:

Tesoura, papel e outros amores! disse...

Que lindinho Vivi, adorei!!!
Bjo grande

Ivonne disse...

Beautiful card! Love the color combo and the snow effect. The image is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Keridinha disse...

Lindinha!
Bj

Anônimo disse...

Awww, Vivi, I love it!! Love the added "snow" -- that's so cool !! & great design !! :)) :))
Xo

Athina disse...

One of my favorite images! So beautifully done! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

GiGi disse...

This is so cute! The image is adorable and I love the 3 dimensional snow! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Holly AKA KopyKat disse...

OMGosh this is so super cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Pat K disse...

Awwww....so cute. Tilda and her snowman always put a smile on my face. Great colouring and design.
Thanks so much for joining us at the Belli Challenge this time Vivi. hugs, Pat K x

Life - Up, Down & Sideways disse...

Great card. Love the Tilda image, the snowman's smile gets me every time. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Cuttin' and Stampin'

Tammy S.

TeresaK disse...

This is a beautiful card! I love your coloring with your Copics! So happy you joined us at Cuttin' and Stampin'!
Teresa
www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

Judith disse...

I just love this beautiful Christmas card Vivi- Tilda is perfect in red! - thank you for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs judith

Gail disse...

Oooh, the red and white of this card is so festive. I LOVE it. Tilda is so cute and looks wonderful in red..and look how pretty she's colored! Pretty card, Vivi, and you can send me this one for Christmas in 5 months. :) hehehehhe. Thanks for joining the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge! Hugs, Gail

Hazel disse...

I saw your lovely Christmas card on Christmas at Sweet Stampin - you might also like to enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

Rachel disse...

Gorgeous card! Love the snow effect.

Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month! Wedgie xxx