11 julho 2013

Christmas Party!!

Hello Friends,

Today I bring a christmas card I made with some cute bears I have ever seen!!! They are from The Lilly of the Valley and this stamp is called Present Trio, take a look:


I colored the cute bears with copic markers E37, E33, E31, E00, G24, G21, R27, R24.
Spellbiners nestabilities are scalloped and standard circles.!  Glittery corner was cut with Spellbinders Shapeabilities - flourishes accent.   Rhinestines and ribbon are from my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Holly Jolly Christmas: tic tac toe: design papers, die cuts and gems (15 Jul)
  2. ABC Challenges: christmas in July (13 Jul)
  3. Merry Monday: anything goes (8 Ago)
  4. Cutie Pie Challenge: cute & cuddly (19 Jul)
  5. Just us Girls: sketch (11 Jul)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

11 comentários:

Keridinha disse...

Lindo,lindo!
Que fofos e que pintura!
Bj

Nancy disse...

I think this card is adorable! Love the coloring the circles and that cute bear! So glad you joined us at Just Us Girls this week!

Notes by Nina disse...

Very cute card, the little bears are so adorable. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Márcia Kamano disse...

Lindíssimo cartão Vivi!
beijos carinhosos

Anônimo disse...

Adorable!!!!! The bears are sooooo cute!!! Xo

Judy McKay disse...

Thank you for playing Tic, Tac, Toe this week at Holly Jolly. I love your card layout, images and layers. Hope to see you again soon for another Christmas card challenge. Judy

Lillian A disse...

How CUTE is this -- but then, I have a hard time resisting ANY cute, cuddly teddy bears, as you know all too well, Vivi. The precious white/pink one you got me is ALWAYS watching me at my craftroom table. Wonderful job on this Christmas cutie creation, girlfriend !!

Lisa xx disse...

this is adorable and just right for our cute and cuddly challenge!

thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

susiestacey disse...

Gorgeous card - so cute.
Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies Cute & Cuddly challenge and good luck x Susan x

Crafty Moone Cards disse...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at CP. Sue x

Marie Bingaman disse...

Very cute!! :)