10 julho 2013

Snow White!!!

Hello Friends,

I got few new stamps from KK few weeks ago and decide to play with one of them today!
I picked Snow White, take a look at my card:



To color this image I got inspiration from KK DT Michele. She has colored Snow White so beautifully that  I couldn`t hold myself..  I tried to use the same colors as her, but of course, the coloring is very different.. I need to practice so so much yet.. one day I`ll get there!! lol

I colored with the following copic markers: B39, B97, B95, B93, YR32, YR23, Y21, R59, R46, R274, R22, 100, C7, C5, C3, E21, E00, R20, YG67, YG63, YG11.

Flowers are from wild orchid. Brands, lace and ribbons from my stash. Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 14.

I`m entering the following challenges:

  1. A Die for a Sketch: sketch (4 Ago)
  2. Kraftin Kimmie: flowers and metal (12 Jul)
  3. C is for Challenge: flowers (13 Jul)
  4. Die cutting Divas: ruby red (15 Jul)
  5. Through Craft Room Door: anything goes (15 Jul)
Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

11 comentários:

Nancy disse...

Beautiful card, Vivi! I love the bright red, and your colouring is fantastic! Thank you for joining us at A Die for a Sketch! :o)

Anônimo disse...

Love this, Vivi!! Love Snow White & you did such a great job on her !! :)) :))

Unknown disse...

LOL, this Snow White is really awesome, so funny! Love your coloring! I would like to thank you that you entered my new challenge blog 'C... is for Challenge'. Thank you for your trust and I wish you good luck in the draw!
Hugs from Poland,
Anna xxx

Danielle disse...

Nice job... Love the KK images... they are so much fun!

Sheri disse...

OK!! You have to know ..I love this!! :) Fantastic coloring too Vivi!! :)

Priscila Yokoyama disse...

Adorei o cartão!! A pintura está perfeita!!!
beijos

Embellishments disse...

WOW!!! Your card is so beautiful. I Love how you colored Snow white. Lovely use of the sketch. Thank you for joining us at "A die for A Sketch" :-)
~Steff~

Judy disse...

What a stunning card! Super coloring and design. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD, and best of luck to you.

Cindy disse...

Hey, what are you doing making cards - shouldn't you be planning a vacation - hugs.....

Kelly disse...

Great Card Vivi!! I love your image, snow white is beautiful! Your design is perfect for the sketch. Thank you for joining us at A Die for a Sketch and good luck!!
Hugs Kelly

chanya13 disse...

Beautiful card - love colour combo and image. Thank you for joining us at A Die for a Sketch!