30 julho 2013

Puddle Jumper Lollipop Boy

Hello Friends,

Tuesday is a BLD Inspiration day!!!  woohoo  I love Tuesday!!
For today I decided to bring a card with the digi Puddle Jumper Lollipop Boy made by By Lori Designs, take a look at my card:


It is a boy card, so it has to be clean and simple!!  I colored the boy with copic markers R37, E33, E53, E21, E00, R20, B26, B23, B21, R29, R27, R24.

Spellbinders nestabilibies are scalloped and standard ovals!!  Blue twine & sentiment are from 

I sponged the white paper on oval with summer sky memento ink pad. Cardstock and rhinestones are from my stash!

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sunday Sketch & Stamp: sketch (2 Ago)
  2. Tammys Scrapping Center: use a digi (4 Ago)
  3. Glitter N Sparkle: clean and simple (2 Ago)
  4. The Pink Elephant: masculine (4 Ago)
  5. Digi Sketch Challenge: anything goes (11 Ago)
Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi


9 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

He's such a cutie!!! Great shading on his shirt & shorts!!
Woo hoo!! We are both playing @ the pink elephant this week!! Hope one of us wins!! Xo
:)) :))

chrissy xx disse...

The cutest of cute images! LOve your colours too..Thank you soooo much for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
Chrissyxx

KT Fit Kitty disse...

This is adorable. Love your colouring and I love your colour choices! Great design! Your card fits our CAS challenge perfectly at Glitter and Sparkle Challenge Blog. Thank you for playing with us and good luck in the draw!

KT Fit Kitty, DT Glitter n Sparkle
my blog: http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/
P.S. I am following you now. I would love it if you would follow me. I am a new blogger looking for followers - I have candy too!

Adrienne Crist disse...

What a cute digi! Great coloring and perfect for a little boy!
Thank you for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week! Blessings, Adrienne, DT

Anônimo disse...


beautiful creation. Love your use of the theme: clean and simple . Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Hugs Shelly

Kimbo disse...

What a great card for a boy. I love the CAS look too. A very sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp x

Crafting Vicky disse...

ohhh adorable card. Love how you have coloured this little fellow.

Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Kelly disse...

A lovely card, so nice to see.

Thanks for playing along at Digi Sketch this challenge.

Kelly x

Debora disse...

Fabulous card!Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner.Hugs