31 julho 2013

Thank you, Thank you very much!!!!!

EDITED TO ADD:
MY CARD MADE TOP3 @ TOP TIP TUESDAY



Hello Friends,

Today I have a card to show you that I had the most fun to make it...  I made it for a dear friend that gave me a book of Elvis Presley photos..  She came back from her vacation and told me when she saw that book she remember of me and then gave it to me..

Isnt that sweet?!?!   here is the book she gave:


It is a great book and has lots of nice pictures of Elvis...  Anyways,  at least I could do to thank the generosity is to make a card for her... so I remember a nice image I saw few months ago and run to get it....   it took longer time to make the card that I usually take but I want it very special...
so here goes... hope you like it:  


Isnt he cute???  This digital image is called Rock and Roll Super Star from Milk N Coffee and colored it with copic markers B00, B000, B0000, C9, C7, C5, C3, C21, E00. 

Spellbinders nestabilities are scalloped and standard ovals.

Here few close up on the details...


Sentiment and words background paper are computer generated. For the background paper I got Suspicious mind words, copied and pasted on word document, changed the font color and type, and printed....  sentiment is like Elvis used to thank in his concerts... isn't it?



Glitter is stickles from Tim Hotlz and on the glass I added a bit of clear glossy accents from Inkssentials




Well, I'm very happy with the card as my friend love it...  she is not an Elvis fan but even so she love my card!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Mojo Monday: sketch (3 Aug)
  2. Digi Sketch: anything goes (11 Aug)
  3. Eureka Stamps: anything goes (4 Aug)
  4. Creative Creations: anything goes (4 Aug)
  5. Crafty Cardmakers: 1 image, 2 pattern papers, 3 embellishments ( pearls flowers & decorated pin(12 Aug)
  6. Top Tip Tuesday: spooled itens = ribbon (4 Aug)
  7. Through The Craft Room Door: anything goes (5 Aug)
  8. Color me Creative: anything goes (2 Aug)
  9. One Stop Craft: flower and ribbon (2 Aug)
  10. Simon Wednesday Challenge: anything goes (6 Aug) 
  11. The Paper Shelter: anything goes (5 Aug)
  12. Paper Pretties: Thank you (5 Aug)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

13 comentários:

Lin disse...

This really appeals to me as I am a huge Elvis Fan. I met his Cousins, Secretary, and Hairdresser on a trip to Memphis back in 1980.

I love the image and how you have coloured it and your backing papers are just gorgeous. Great design!

Thanks for sharing with us, and bringing back some happy memories for me.

Lin xx
Crafty Cardmakers

Sheri disse...

FABULOUS!! Everything about this is spot on Vivi!! Love the paper, the colors, your coloring and the layout!! :)

Anônimo disse...

This is so awesome!!! She is going to LOVE it!!! I love the coloring & the glitter that you added!
So cool !! I love what a big Elvis fan you are... He's the only thing I listen to at the holidays when baking my cookies or decorating the tree!
It's been a family tradition for 3 generations!!!

Keridinha disse...

Muito lindo mesmo!
Parabéns pela criatividade.
Bjs

Cindy Groh disse...

Fun card. My aunt is an Elvis lover and this would be perfect for her upcoming birthday. Thank you for the inspiration.

Julie Reed disse...

Fab Fun card, it made me smile. Thanks for joining us at CCM. Jules :)

Lillian A disse...

Aw, this is SO cute, Vivi, and so fitting for a thank you card (and, by the way, you did get the thank you, thank you very much right that Elvis always would say!). This looks like you had a lot of fun doing it and I hope you win some challenges, too !! Great job!!

Annette disse...

Fab card Vivi. I love your elvis image!
Thanks for joining in with us for our ‘spooled items’ challenge at Top Tip Tuesday
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas Challenge,
As You Like It Challenge,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stamp Fairy.

Rebecca Hoy disse...

How cool, I haven't seen an Elvis stamp before. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Cardmakers. Rebecca x

Chris disse...

ACK! I love this! great image and the sentiment is perfect. I can hear Elvis saying those very words.
You put it all together perfectly too.
thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

Deonna B disse...

Awesome card and coloring!I love it! Thank you for sharing at TTCRD this week.

Mandy disse...

Fabulous card Vivi, love the papers and your colouring looks wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Sоnia disse...

Wonderful card. Thanks for joining Crafty Cardmakers' challenge.