19 julho 2013

A Cup of Cozy Wishes!!

EDITED TO ADD:


Hello Friends,

I have one more christmas card to show you this week!!  I made it last night specially to play at Kraftin Kimmie Challenge Blog...

I used my brand new stamp A Cup of Cozy Wishes... this snowman makes me laugh.. his legs are so thin!!  so funny!! ahahahah  and he is wearing skirt?? is that right!?  My Hubby said this snowman is Scottish because he is wearing kilt.....  Or should I say it is  a Snow woman???  lol lol

Anyway, I love this stamp.. take a look at my card:



I have colored the image with copic markers V99, V95, V93, V91, R81, RV00, RV000, BG15, BG13, BG10, YR02, YR04.

I added liquid applique for the fluffy look..  Snowflakes were cut with die cuts then I added glitter.

I`m entering my card in the following challenges:

  1. Kraftin Kimmie: christmas in july (19 Jul)
  2. Clear I Stamp: christmas in july (1 Ago)
  3. Cut it Up: christmas in july (23 Jul)
  4. Stampin for the Weekend: sparkle or bling (24 Jul)
  5. Paper Crafting Journey: christmas in july (23 Jul)
  6. Mojo Monday: sketch (21 Jul)
  7. Christmas Sweet Stampin: snowman or snow woman (12 Ago)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

13 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

You go, girl!! Rockin' that KK challenge !! :) :) :) Good luck, sweetie!! :) :) :) You snowman looks cute and cozy to me!!!

Katy disse...

This is so pretty! Love the glittery snowflakes and the snowman! Great dimension too! Thank you so much for joining us at Clearly iStamp! Hugs-Katy DT :)

Tracey T disse...

Hi Vivi! He's definitely a Scottish snowman if he isn't wearing anything under his kilt!! This is a great image and I love his skinny legs! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - your lovely card would also fit our challenge at Sweet Stampin', which is Christmas in July. Hugs, Tracey x

Unknown disse...

Very cute! I love the colors and love what you did with that snowflake! Thanks for playing along in the ClearlyiStamp Christmas in July Challenge! Debbie McNamee CiSCDT

Cut It Up Challenge Blog disse...

That's cute! She's warming up with a cup of cocoa! funny!

Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up Challenges Christmas in July challenge!

Evelyn

http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Migdalia disse...

Simply beautiful!!SWEET image!
Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Heather disse...

This is sooooo adorable!!! I love your coloring and the dimension you added to the image!! And I LOVE that sparkly snowflake. Thanks for playing with the Clearly istamp Challenge.

Indy's Designs disse...

Oh goodness, this is too CUTE! I love the sparkly snowflake and that adorable snow person! So glad you shared at Clearly iStamp!
{hugs}
Debbie

Kathy D. disse...

That is a great snowman....probably a snow-woman!! Nice coloring and love that sentiment.

Thanks for playing in Clearly iStamp Challenge #3 - Christmas in July! See you on Aug 2nd for challenge #4.

Kathy D.
Clearly Digi Stamps DT/Clearly iStamp Challenge Coordinator

Gail disse...

Thank you for joining in at Clearly iStamp for our Christmas in July challenge - it is a blessing to have you enter - enjoy your day and good luck on the draw Gail DT

mixamatoasties disse...

That's fab. Love that image.

Thanks for sharing at CaSS this time.

Susan x

Gail disse...

This is adorable! Love this image and the papers are fabulous. Your coloring is outstanding and love the embellishments. Wonderful card, Vivi! Thanks for joining the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge this month! Hugs, Gail

Jamie M. disse...

Love it. I love the texture in the cup. Thanks for playing along with Clearly iStamps Challenge! Looking forward to seeing your creations at our next challenge. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21