05 junho 2013

Summer!!

Hello Friends,

I could not resist in making another card today when a friend of mine showed her card for the different hair color challenge at Saturated Canary. I was dying to color a hair with pink color and Saturated Canary images are just so perfect for that!  They look so pretty, so here is my card:


Doesn`t she look nice on her pink hair??  I`m so in love with her!!! LOL 

I have colored her hair with copic markers RV69, RV29, RV23, RV14, E21, E00, G09, BG09, BG07, BG05, BG000, BG0000, C05, C03, C01, R27, R24, R22, YG67, YG63, YG03, E33.
Swirl Embossing template is from Sizzix, border punch is from Martha Stewart, Flowers are from Prima Marketing flowers, ribbon and rhinestones are from my stash.

I`m entering my card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketch N Stash: sketch (15 Jun)
  2. Saturated Canary: different hair color (6 Jun)
  3. Crafting when  we can: dies and/or punch (7 Jun)
  4. Robyn`s Fetish: use a digi (7 Jun)
  5. Papertake Weekly: anything goes (10 Jun)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi


5 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Great coloring.. awesome papers! Love your card!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

- Susan, DT @ Crafting When We Can
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}

riliska disse...

Beautiful card...gorgeous image and colours.xxx

Sue disse...

Gorgeous card. I love the pretty image and your colouring is wonderful - especially her hair!
Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge.
Sue xx

~@ngie~ disse...

a fantastic card & gorgeous image... I love SC images :) love how you;ve coloured the image & love the Dp's too :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

hugz Angie xXx

Gail disse...

This is fabulous. Her hair is outrageously gorgeous. And the colors of aqua and pink together are beautiful!!!!! Wonderful card...love this image!!!! Hugs, Gail