07 junho 2013

Frosty!!!

Hello Friends,

I have a new card to show you today with my brand new kimmie stamp!! I could not wait any longer to play with it... and this week challenge theme is just awesome...so, take a look at my card:



I have colored frosty using copic markers R29, R27, R24, YR07, YR04, YG67, YG63, Y13, BG000, BG0000.
Snow effect was made with liquid applique, snow dies are from sizzix and I added glitter on it!
Spellbinders is eyelet circles nestabilities!  Border punch is from Martha Stewart!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Krafting Kimmie: Let's go to the movies = inspired by Frosty, the Snowman (7 Jun)
  2. Papertake Weekly: anything goes (10 Jun)
  3. Get Inky: glitter (7 Jun)
  4. Create with Love:  anything goes (8 Jun)
  5. Love to Scrap: to use rubber stamp (16 Jun)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

6 comentários:

Chris Hanselman disse...

Adorable image. Love seeing Christmas cards this time of the year. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

~~Chris

Deborah disse...

That's a really cute stamp!! Love the snow effect on your card, it looks stunning!!! Thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie stamps this week!!!
Deborah x

Lady Bug Stampers disse...

Wow love that image and yes cool would be nice right now I think our humidity is over 100%! Love your card and thanks so much for joining us this week at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda K. DT

valou250809 disse...

Wonderful card! thanks for playing with "CWLC" this week. Good luck!

Gail disse...

What an adorable snowman! I love his long skinny legs!!!!! He's so cute and look at those snowflakes! OMGoodness..I really like this card, too! Oh Vivi, so much fun going through your pictures!!!! Hugs, Gail

Leslie disse...

Absolutely adorable! Love, love, love that image! Thanks so much for playing with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Rockin Rubbah" Challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com