06 junho 2013

Flowers!!



Hello Friends,

Today I bring a card that I made for a technique swap in the SSSD Yahoo Group that I belong to!
The Technique given is masking and fussy border!!  You can find all the instructions on Pat`s blog.
I absolutely love the result, take a look:



It is pretty, don`t you think?  Stamp used here is Imagnisce and I stamped with Rose Bud color from memento ink, then colored the inside of the flowers with copic markers R81, RV00, RV000. Sentiment is from Fiskars-Laugh with me Quotes!.
Rhinestones are from my stash and so is the ribbon!

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Aud Sentiments: anything goes (18 Jun)
  2. In the Pink: anything goes (12 JUn)
  3. Southern Girls: tic tac toe (gems, ink & ribbon (12 Jun))
  4. The Paper Shelter: flower power (11 Jun)
  5. Shopping our Stash: no patterned paper (11 Jun)


Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

3 comentários:

Márcia Kamano disse...

LIndo!
Viu lá ver os detalhes da técnica!
beijos carinhosos

Christine L disse...

A gorgeous card... I love those flowers and how you've cut around them for the border!

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time - good luck!

Christine x

Anne Caroline disse...

Lindo,

bjos