21 junho 2013

Love & Friendship!

Hello Friends,

I have a new card today to show you!  I made it for the card recipe swap at SSSD Group.
I decided to go with yellow, dont play with this color often but I must say, I really liked this card!
take a look:



Stamps used here is Spellbinders Matching Stamp beaded ovals from Stamping Scrapping, ink is Dandelion from Memento. Swirl Embossing template is from Sizzix.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Our Daily Bread: sketch (22 Jun)
  2. Stampin for the Weekend: anything goes (2 Jul)
  3. Wags N Whiskers: wedding/love/friendship (26 Jun)
Thanks fro stopping by today!

Vivi 


7 comentários:

Yolanda disse...

Beautiful card. I details and the bright yellow on the white. So pretty.
Thank you for joining us on the Wedding/Anniversary/Love challenge on Wags and Whiskers.
Yolanda DT

Tesoura, papel e outros amores! disse...

Delicado, lindo e inspirador, adorei.
Bjo grande e um ótimo fds :)
http://tesourapapeleoutrosamores.blogspot.com.br/

Chris Olsen, Glowbug disse...

Beautiful Vivi!! I love the bright yellows on the white and all the details!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
Hugs,
Chris

Keridinha disse...

Delicado,,adorei a cor amarela!
Bj

Donna Mack disse...

Very beautiful! I love the vibrant colors! Nice work putting this all together!!!

Márcia Kamano disse...

Muito lindo Vivi! Adoro amarelo!
Boa semana!
beijos carinhosos

Julie disse...

I love a bit of yellow on card!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend for our Anything Goes challenge!

Hugs

Julie x