11 junho 2013

Prue!!

Hello Friends,

Today is Tuesday and it is time for another Tuesday Inspiration at By Lori Designs!!!
So, today I bring the cute Lollipop Prue, take a look:



I have colored Prue with copic markers. I placed in a paper that was embossed with sizzix template then cut standard oval nest abilities, and this white oval on a scalloped oval nest abilities, both from Spellbinders.

Flowers are from Wild Orchid and my Stash.. Heart Flourish is from Magnolia Stamp. Pearls from Kaisercraft! 

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Deep Ocean: for a girl (15 Jun)
  2. Through Craftroom Door: anything goes (17 Jun)
  3. Sketch Saturday: sketch (14 Jun)
Thanks for stopping by!

xx

Vivi


2 comentários:

Anne Fenton disse...

I love your card...the colors are gorgeous...thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

Alex H. disse...

What a great card... lovely image, nice paper and wonderful embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
;-) Alex H.