19 junho 2013

Daisy Mae!

Hello Friends,

I have a new card to show you with a new stamp I got (new for me ahaha)!!   It is Daisy Mae from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!!


I have colored the image with copic markers B00, B000, B0000, Y26, YR24, YR21, E21, E00, R20, C3, C1.
Flowers is from wild orchid, cardstock is from Teresa Collins-Document Your Story pad, ribbon and rhinestones are from my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Kraftin Kimmie: anything goes and Krafty Guest Contest (21 & 23 Jun)
  2. Sketch N Stash: sketch (30 Jun)
  3. Really Reasonable Ribbon: dots and ribbon (28 Jun)
  4. Amusing Challenge: ribbon or twine (23 Jun)
  5. Glitter N Sparkle: 3 of something ((gems) 21 Jun)
  6. Challenges 4 Everybody: anything goes (21 Jun)
  7. Through Craft Room Door: anything goes (24 Jun)
I hope you liked my card and thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

9 comentários:

~@ngie~ disse...

a gorgeous card.... love the image & the Dp's :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash.... good luck :)

hugz Angie xXx

Janet - aka stacky disse...

Really lovely card, love the sweet image and the pretty ribbon too.

Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch N Stash xx

Ally disse...

This is super gorgeous! Love it!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash!
xoxo, Ally

Sue disse...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and pretty shades of blue.
Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge
Sue xx

Sheri disse...

Just as sweet and perfect as can be!! I gave my fingers crossed for you BIG TIME!! :)

Diane disse...

Beautiful!!

Judy Rozema disse...

Such a pretty card with a beautifully colored image! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon~!

Deonna B disse...

I love that image and your gorgeous coloring. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

Unknown disse...

Cute image! Love your coloring!

Thank you so much for playing along at Really Reasonable Ribbon! See you next time!

Jenn
DT