10 junho 2013

Purple Tulip!

Hello Friends,

Happy Monday to All!!

I bring a card to show that a made with a tulip cutting file for Silhouette that I loved it when I saw at Bird's cards site.. take a look at my card:



It is a very easy and quick card to make!!!  
I used embossed template from Sizzix for the background, a piece of lilac cardstock, washi tape, scalloped circle nestabilitie from Spellbincers and sentiment from Stamping Scrapping!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Case this Sketch: sketch (13 Jun)
  2. A Gem of Challenge : emboss (14 Jun)
  3. Just us Girls: washi tape (13 Jun)
  4. Aud Sentiments: anything goes (11 Jun)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi


8 comentários:

Vicki Dutcher disse...

Clean and pretty card - love the washi! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Lisa Kind disse...

Very pretty! Love the purple and your tulip! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Shea disse...

This is CAS, but boy is it pretty. LOVE the texture and that darling tulip! Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge this week!

Marisa disse...

Fabulous tulip (my favorite flower) and you tied the purples together wonderfully with the strip of washi. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

Monika Reeck disse...

Adorable tulip and love the purple color...purple is my fav color and you did it very nice...great card..

I am also joining the challenge on CAS(E) this sketch....my card is Nr. 84...would you mind to see it on my blog...I would be so happy if you could leave me some love...thanks before,hugs...Monika

mags disse...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Gail disse...

I LOVE this card! Oh, such pretty embossing and, well, purple is always pretty. :) Hugs, Gail

Chrissy Larson disse...

So pretty and I love the touch of embossing.