04 junho 2013

Lollipop Watermelon Smile

EDITED TO ADD:
I MADE TOP 3

Hello Friends,

Todays is the day for By Lori Designs Tuesday Inspiration!! I absolutely love Tuesday because I get to show my creation with BLD digital images.

For today I picked the cute Lollipop Watermelon Smile, take a look:


I have colored this image using copic markers: YG06, YG05, YG03, R24, R22, R20, E79, E77, E73, E11, E00, YG95, YG03, YG61.
Flowers are from wild orchid, cardstock, ribbon and rhinestones are from my stash. Spellbinders used here are scalloped and standard oval nestabilities.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Moving Along with the Times:  sketch (04 Jun)
  2. AllSorts: for the girl (06 Jun)
  3. Totally Papercrafts: anything goes (06 Jun)
  4. Papertake Weekly: anything goes (10 Jun)
  5. Through Craftroom Door: anything goes (10 Jun)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi 

4 comentários:

Hazel (Didos) disse...

Oh this is super, what a great card, I love the colours you have gone for they are brilliant. Thanks for joining in on MAWTT this week, Hope to see you back once we have had our Summer break, Love Hazelxox

Janice disse...

What a cute image and a gorgeous card using our sketch over at MAWTT. Lovely to have you join us this time, Jx

Sarah disse...

Such a super cute card Vivi, I love the image and colours. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Here Come The Girls challenge x

carol disse...

super card, brill image, thanks for playing along with us at TPC x carol