27 junho 2013

Little Tilda!


Hello Friends,

I made a card to join a swap few weeks ago and now that my partner have received it I can share with you all!
We had  tutorial to follow as the card was to be made with an envelope.. you can find the tutorial here.

I decided to make it in my favorite color: purple!

And here is the card I made:




This is the inside of the card:



I used Little Tilda stamp from Magnolia Stamps and colored her using copic markers V28, V25, V22, V20, E79, E77, E74, E11, E00, R20.
Flowers are from wild orchid and the one inside of the card was made with Magnolia Doohickey's Die - Doily Flowers. I added Magnolia Doohickey's Die - Scalloped Tag inside of the card too. I used spellbinder scalloped and standard circles and eyelet and standard squares. 
On the card front I added washi tape too! Twine is from Stamping Scrapping! Rhinestones from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia: favorite color com ((purple & white) 5 Jul)
  2. The Play Date Cafe: pastel colors: pink and lilac (2 Jul)
  3. Addicted to Stamps: anything goes (2 Jul)
  4. Creative Moments: flowers (9 Jul)
  5. Simon Says Stamps: anything goes (2 Jul)



Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

7 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Such a beautiful card and image, love the colors and the design. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight. Abbie (Owner) xx

Mrs A. disse...

What a great idea. lovely to send as a gift. Thanks for the link to the tutorial. Hugs Mrs A.

Anônimo disse...

Very lovely - this inside is great. Thanks for entering a Creative Moments Floral Challenge.
Leona x

Nonni disse...

Beautiful purple color scheme! I think I haven't seen Tilda with shorter hair before -really cute! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at ATSM!

Márcia Kamano disse...

Que lido Vivi! O roxa ficou especial!
Boa semana!
beijos carinhosos

stressfreestamping disse...

Wow, lots of nice details! I love all of the purple! Thanks for playing at ATSM. :)

Lillian A disse...

She's adorable, Vivi -- and your swap partner is a lucky gal to get this sweet creation! Gorgeous!!