09 junho 2013

Elisabeth Bell!!

Hello Friends, 

I have a new card to show you today, take a look:



I got this image long time  but just didnt have the chance to play with.. It is from Elisabeth Bell!
I`ve colored it using my copic markers R81, RV00, RV000, YR24, Y18, Y15, E21, E00, B23, B21, YG67, YG63, YG03.
Flowers are from wild orchid, Embossing templates from Sizzix, spellbinders eyelet and standard nestabilibies, pearls and cardstock from my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenge:
  1. Sweet Stampin: sketch
  2. Crafting when we can: markers (22 Jun)
  3. PanPastels UK: anything goes (14 Jun)
  4. A Gem of Challenge: emboss it (14 Jun)
  5. Crafty Friends: bingo = pink, pearls & flowers (14 Jun)
Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi


10 comentários:

Lillian A disse...

Ooooooh, simply "pretty in pink", Vivi -- I love, love, love this card in all these different shades of pink. Your coloring is superb and what can I say but that this creation wins a prize in my book - hahahaha. Good luck, my dear !!

catherine disse...

A really lovely card Vivi and thanks for joining us over at Sweet Stampin this week
x catherine

Gail disse...

Oh Vivi, this is just precious! It's so darned pretty and I love the pearls in the center of the flowers! Just gorgeous!! Hugs, Gail

Blankina disse...

Sure this is a pretty in pink card!
LOvely image and love the pearls on the flowers.

Thanks for sharing it at our CRAFTY FRIENDS- BINGO CHALLENGE, goodluck!
PS Did you join our openings candy too?

Hugs Blankina
DT CRAFTY FRIENDS TEAM 2

Kelly Lloyd disse...

This is really pretty. Thanks for joining out bingo challenge at crafty friends
Hugs Kelly

PAC CHARITY CARDS disse...

Love that cute image and your colouring.
Thanks for joining us at crafting when we can
CAZ

Debbie disse...

This is such a pretty card Vivi...Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
Debbie x

Terry disse...

Thank you for sharing your fabulous project with the DT from PanPastel UK, Fabulous coloring and cute image hugs Terry xxxx

Wishcraft disse...

Oh this is so sweet! Very pretty card. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 disse...

Really beautiful, I love the sweet image and the pretty shades of pink and the layout is adorable, thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx