08 junho 2013

Snow Fight!!!

EDITED TO ADD:
I MADE TOP3 !!!


Hello Friends,

I have a new card today with a stamp that I won in a challenge and had never ink it up and made a card for a boy. I`m no used to that but I think it turned out quite good, take a look:


This image is from  Snow Day Lucas kit of Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. Sentiment is also from the jit!
Besides the paper piecing on the image I colored it with copic markers. The snow effect on the floor and alls I did with flower soft Polar white! Snow die cut is from Sizzix and I added glitter on them!

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Kraftin Kimmie: paper piecing  (14 Jun)
  2. Christmas Challenge: sketch (12 Jun)
  3. Christmas Sweet Stampin: winter sports (11 Jun)
  4. Crafts 4 Eternity: for the boys (13 Jun)
  5. Crafty Creations: for the boys (11 Jun)
Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

16 comentários:

Márcia Kamano disse...

Lindo Vivi! Adorei a neve!
Bom domingo!
beijos carinhosos

Miranda disse...

What a nice card, i love the image.
Thanks for joining us at CCWS.

Hugs Miranda

Pamela disse...

Great card, and such a fun image. Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.

Pam x

Janneke disse...

What a beautiful card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at CCWS this week.

Sue disse...

This is wonderful, I love the image and fabulous papers.
Thank you for taking part in the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challegne
Sue xx

Gail disse...

Okay, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. Maybe because it is 108 degrees here now, but mostly because I love winter cards. I love this little image and the paper is wonderful with it..look at that adorable hat...what a nice job you did on this!

michele disse...

Fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Sheri disse...

Vivi!! I just had to stop by to tell you again...how perfect this is!! You knocked it out of the park! Thank you so much for joining the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge this week! :)

Sheri disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Jenny disse...

Love the polka dot hat and the sparkly snowflakes! thanks for joining us this week at KKS :)

Melanie disse...

The paper piecing looks fantastic...love those polka dots! Thanks for playing along at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Sharon Caudle disse...

Super cute card, Vivi!! This set is one of my all time favs! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!
hugs
Sharon

Cheryl Valadez disse...

Fabulous card, Viv! Love his paper-pieced sweater! Thanks so much for joining this week's challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Hugz, Cheryl

Turtle In The Sand disse...

Well girl, I can see why you chose this one as your favorite for sure. Lovely choice. Thanks for sharing it at Sassy Cheryls Challenge this week. Please keep on coming back!

Sassy Cheryl disse...

And winter fun he is having. LOVE IT!
Thanks for playing along in the Pick your favorite card challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals. And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Sassy Raggedy disse...

I love this wonderful card...Great choice! Thanks for playing along with us Sassy Gals at Sassy Cheryl's. Happy New Year! Hugz, joann