28 abril 2013

You are a Treasure!

EDITED TO ADD:
Catered Crop

Hello Friends,

I just finished to make a card with a stamp that I like very much!! it is a mermaid from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, take a look at my card:



Isnt this mermaid a cute one?!  I love her!!!!
I had this image colored with copic markers quite some time ago so I cant remember right now the colors  numbers I used on it. On her crown I added silver stickles. 
Embossing template is from Sizzix and the embossing powder I used on the sentiment is from EK sucess.
Punch border, I think it is from Martha Stewart, not pretty sure, and I received it from a friend long ago.
Flower is from Prima and I added Sudio G glitter glue. Green pearls are from Kaisercraft and white pearls chain from my stash.   I used my copic  multiliner 3.0 to do the faux stichting. 

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Kraftin Kimmie: dry or heat embossing (03 May)
  2. Delightful Inspiration: sketch (28 Apr)
  3. Challenges 4 Everybody: anything goes (9 May)
  4. Catered Crop: embossing (11 May)
  5. A Gem of a Challenge: going green (2 May)
  6. Delicious Doodle: something fishy (1 May)
  7. Stamping for the Weekend: die cut/punches (8 May)
  8. Sweet Stampin: anything but Birthday (2 May)
Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi


10 comentários:

Heidi Brawley disse...

AWE your card is Fabulous!! I love the Sea Jewels set by KKS!!

Inkypinkydelights disse...

Lovely card, I am liking the embossed look. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

Kym's Crafty Cards disse...

What a gorgeous Kraftin Kimmie card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well of “something fishy”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

Deborah disse...

Yes! I love that mermaid too!!! You've coloured her so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie stamps! Deborah

Gail disse...

This is gorgeous. Your coloring is wonderful. It's vibrant and just plain gorgeous. Love the diecuts and fleurs....gorgeous card, Vivi. Now, who would believe my two best friends would be the cards I'm to leave a message on for my team challenge?! So, here's the "work" part of my comment: "Thanks for joining at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge". Back to normal: I love this card, girlfriend...this is fabulous. I hope you win in at least one of the challenges you entered!!! Hugs, Gail

Rachel disse...

Fab card!! Love the sentiment, especially with this cute image!

Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Miradormakings disse...

I love your LO it is beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Joan x

Christine disse...

Aw this is so pretty lovely colours & design

Thanks for sharing at AGOAC this wk

smiles Christine x theme

Crafting Vicky disse...

This is such a wonderful card. Love the DP and the layout you have done. Awesome coloring.

Thanks for joining at Delicious doodles challenges. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

Kim S disse...

She is charming and that string of pearls is just perfect for her!