23 abril 2013

Pedal Pusher Hannie

Hello Friends,

Today is Tuesday and time for another BLD Tuesday Inspiration!!  I`m still playing with different hair color so I decided to give Hannie a fun hair color!! lol

Take a look:


Doesn`t she look fun with green hair? Green is not my fave color but I love it!!   I colored the image wiht the following copic markers YG23, YG06, YG03, YG00, YG000, E11, E00, R81, RV00, RV000, C3.

Cardstock if from Recollecions - Garden Flowers.. I really loved this pad. Patterns are very pretty!
ribbon and rhinestones are from my stash! Heart Border punch is from Martha Stewart.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. One Stitch at Time: use a digi image (26 Apr)
  2. Speedy Fox and Friends: border punch (25 Apr)
  3. Card Makin Mamas: ribbon (25 Apr)
  4. Crafty Ribbons: pink and green (23 Apr)
Thanks for stopping by today!

xx
Vivi


6 comentários:

Adri Munhoz disse...

Vivi, encantador! Estes cabelos coloridos de cores diferentes estão cada vez mais charmosos, bjs

Keridinha disse...

Adorei o cabelo!
Bj

Hazel disse...

A lovely image and she has my 'favourite colour' hair! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Pat disse...

Great colors including that hair. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

Winnie and Patty disse...

Great card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

Gail disse...

I ADORE the green hair. I just made a card recently with pink hair. I think it's so much fun to pretend the images are beginner hairdressers and messing with their hair color! :) GRAEt card, Vivi, and love pink and green together. Hugs, Gail