13 abril 2013

With Sympathy!

EDITED TO ADD:
This card made TOP3 at Simple Create Too



Hello Friends,

I have made a card for a Dearest Friend who lost her Mother in Law yesterday!!!   I don`t make Sympathy cards often so it was quite hard to me...

I decide to not go with stamps this time so I got a nice free template at Birds Card Site and use my silhouette machine to cut!

Bird has lots and lots free templates, one more beautiful than other one.. so this is what I came up with:


I absolutely love this template..  the sparkly pattern paper is from DCWV - The Blossom Song Stack - it is very pretty paper pad!!   White Flower is from Wild Orchid, I added Star Dust stickles from Tim Holtz on it,   lace is from Martha Stewart and ribbon from my stash.
Leaves were cut with punch!

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Cameo Creations: Spring has Sprung - glitter  (25 Apr)
  2. Casual Fridays: glitter (17 Apr)
  3. Simple Create Too: use your stash (ribbon)  (26 Apr)
  4. Crafting by Designs: flowers (16 Apr)
  5. Divas by Design: flowers (16 Apr)
  6. Simon Says Stamp: Spring Flowers (16 Apr)
Thanks for stopping by today!

xx

Vivi

8 comentários:

cheiron disse...

Pretty in pink. Love the cutout detail on those flowers. Thanks for joining us and playing along with the April Showers/Spring Flowers challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Sue from Oregon disse...

This is a gorgeous template for sure...Lovely!!!

Margreet disse...

Gorgeous card...love your flowers...thanks for sharing with us at Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

Sharon disse...

This is gorgeous. Love your colour choice and so pleased you shared it with us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Jingle disse...

This is very pretty! I like the die cut border! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Blog!

Sanketi disse...

Love the border on the card!
Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

DianeMoneyGoolsby disse...

Vivi: WOW!!!BEAUTIFUL creation--love everything about this wonderful card! Glad You joined in our Challenge #35 - "Use Your Stash" at Simply Create Too

Diane
http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Ceci V. disse...

I love your card! Wild Orchid sells the most amazing flowers, I have some too.

Thanks for joining the Cameo Creations challenge. Good luck!

Ceci
DT