13 abril 2013

Rebecca Raspberry!!

Hello Friends,

I just finish to make a card to join few challenge at Kraftin Kimmie before they close for the week!!
This stamp arrived while I was on vacation so I just I could play with it now.. I love this one.. I think she is so cute!!

So here goes my card:


This image is called Rebecca Raspberry and it is from Kraftin Kimmie. Sentiment is also from Kraftin Kimmie I colored my image with copic markers RV19, RV17, RV17, V25, YG67, YG65, E19, E15, E13, E11, E01, E00, C3.

All around the image I sponge  angel pink memento ink with Tsukineko Sponge Daubers
Pattern paper is from DCWV, The Blossom Song Stack, embossing template is from Sizzix, spellbinders nestabilities classic square and lacey square. Flower is from wild orchid and ribbon and pin are from  my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Kraftin Kimmie: anything goes (19 Apr)
  2. Kraftin Kimmie: challenge #5 - sketch (13 Apr)
  3. Card Crafter`s Circle: die cut/embossing (18 Apr)
  4. Happy Campers: flowers (16 Apr)
  5. Through The Craftroom Door: anything goes (15 Apr)
Thanks for stopping by today!

xx

Vivi

6 comentários:

BLJ Graves Studio disse...

Such a pretty card. Love that little girl image.

Unknown disse...

I saw this one Pinterest. Love your coloring, layout, and the colors you chose. This is beautiful!
Hugs,
Aletha

Unknown disse...

lovely card, the flowers is fab xx thanks for joining in at Happy Campers x

Deonna B disse...

Gorgeous! I love that color and all of your added details. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

Anne-Marie disse...

Such a fun and pretty girly card....thanks so much for entering at Card Crater's Circle....good luck!

Kerry Johnson disse...

I love so many things about this card Vivi! The colours, that tilted panel, the out of the box technique!! Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at KKS!