12 abril 2013

Ainsleigh Arabesque

Hello Friends,

I got some time to play last night and I made a card with a cute image called

Ainsleigh Arabesque from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.


With help of my friend Ana Stela who sent me lots of links to fun fold cards, I could find quite a few that I liked very much.. so I picked one to join a challenge... 


Fun fold card os totally different for me as I`m so used to the square cards.. it is so nice to do something different.. to something that is out of the comfort zone.. so, there goes my card:



And this is how it opens:




 as I said, this image is from Kraftin Kimmie and it is called Ainsleigh Arabesque. I colored it with copic markers R81, RV00, RV000, E79, E77, E74, E11, E00. Patterned paper is from recollection!

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:


  1. Kraftin Kimmie:  fun folds (13 Apr)
  2. Crafty Creations: anything but square (16 Apr)
  3. Whimsy: pretty in pink (12 May)
  4. Color Me Creative: all about hair (12 Apr)

Thanks for stopping by today!

xoxo

Vivi

5 comentários:

Elisabeth Sarkis disse...

Ameiiiiiiiiiii..uma fofura Vi,bjsss

Rosalie disse...

Muito fofo Vivi. Adorei.
Beijos Rosalie

Ana Papel disse...

Lindo Vivi,
amei.... bjs

Irineia Kirach disse...

Lindo...cartão...adorei...bjos

Scrappy Canuck disse...

oh, this is so cute! I have never seen this fold before - great work! Thanks for joining in on the Krafty Krop fun!