21 abril 2013

Little Orphan Annie

Hello Friends,

Happy Sunday to All!!

Today I decided that I wanted to color a hair with blue color on a Kimmie Kraftin Stamp that I hadn`t played with yet so I went through the new ones and picked one that I though the hair would be challenging for me...

Stamped with memento ink and colored her hair with copic markers B97, B95, B93 and B91, colored her skin with E11, E00, E000 & R20.. than I got totally stuck LOL  no idea what color I should use on her dress... then decided to google for ideas of how the Ladies have colored before and get inspiration from them... THEN I found out who little orphan Annie  was and she had red hair... I had already heard the song she sings on the show (tomorrow) but didnt link that to the person ahahha  please, Girls.. dont be mad at me that I colored her hair with blue...  dont forget.. I`m Brazilian...and sometimes a show is not on our TV over here. specially the oldies ones.. lol

well, I decided to keep her dress with red color as I saw the pictures on google and video on You Tube.. but just a little bit darker..

so that said, here goes my card, I think she still looks nice, dont you?


Spellbinders here a classic and scalloped rectangule, cardstock is from Recollection - Garden Flowers.
Gems are from Studio112.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch Saturday: sketch (26 Apr)
  2. Kraftin Kimmie: tic tac toe - blue, dies & gems  (26 Apr)
  3. 613 Avenue Create: anything goes (27 Apr)
  4. Through the craftroom door: anything goes (22 Apr)
  5. 7 Kids College: anything goes (23 Apr)
Thanks for stopping by today!

xx

Vivi

7 comentários:

Ana Papel disse...

Pra variar sempre lindo!!!
Parabéns.... bjs

Seu presentinho já está pronto, vou postar logo logo.

Ana Papel

Angelique disse...

Gorgeous card. Fab colouring.
Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create

Huggsss,Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Chana Malkah disse...

Gorgeous coloring on the hair, so I guess it was not so challenging for you after all! Wonderful project. Thanks for playing on our street at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana,Owner

Sheri disse...

Beautiful coloring Vivi!! :)

Lisa (aka CropDropNRoll) disse...

Great coloring on this card! I have yet to master coloring hair. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Ave Create!

Sashika Taylor disse...

Love the colours that you have chosen to colour in the image!

Jacquel disse...

Very cute card! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ 613 Avenue Create!!!