16 abril 2013

Puddle Jumper Maxie & Dog Sugar Stick

Hello Friends,
it is time for another By Lori Design Tuesday Inspiratrion and this week I bring the cute Puddle Jumper Maxie and the cute Dog Sugar Stick, take a look:
SAM_1335
I have colored both images using copic markers RV69, RV66, RV63, E49, E47, E44, E11, E00, B23, YR23, E25, E23, E21, YG97, YG95, YG08.
I used Martha Stewart border punch, butteflies are made from a tiny punch,  and an emboosing template from Sizzix. Ink used on the embossed flowers are from Memento. Rhinestones are from my stash.
I`m joining the following challenges with this card:
  1. Crafts 4 Eternity: wings (18 Apr)
  2. Digitally Sweet: animal fun (18 Apr)
  3. Creative Moments: things with wings (16 Apr)
  4. Crafty Creations: no square (16 Apr)
Thanks for stopping by today!
xx
Vivi

Um comentário:

Gail disse...

OMG I love this card and this image. This is me with my little Lucy beagle! I even wear my hair in a ponytail! OMG who took a picture of me and then turned it into a stamp! You made a beautiful card with this image. I love it! Hugs, Gail