27 abril 2013

Happy Birthday!

Hello Friends,

I made a quick birthday card for my Dad and is completing one more year tomorrow.
I decided to go with clean and simple this time...  here goes:



I embossed with Swirl template by sizzix and on then sentiment I used Paris Duske Memento ink,
Rhinestones are from my stash.

Wiht this card, I`m participating tin the following challenges:

  1. Less is More:  sketch (2 May)
  2. CAS-ual Fridays: birthday (1 May)
  3. Creative Corner: clean and simple (1 May)
  4. Polka Doodle: birthday with bling (4 May)
  5. Paper Crafting Journey: sentiment (30 May)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi


12 comentários:

Pia S disse...

I think is such a great, elegant design for a male card. The embossed pattern is lovely, and the blue edges make the card more manly.

Fat Dormouse disse...

That is a very simple, but very effective card. Happy Birthday to your Dad!!

Dormouse (dormouse.wibsite.com)

Chrissie disse...

Great embossing and super card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sanketi disse...

A beautiful card!
Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Jen Nelson disse...

great little card vivi

Fabulous interpretation of my Sketch. Thanks for joining us this week
Jen
"Less Is More"

Anne disse...

Love your clean, simple lines. A great card
Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles
Anne x

Jingle disse...

This is really pretty! Love the embossing! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

Gail disse...

What a pretty card. The embossing folder you used is fantastic for this...and the card is GREAT with the touch of blue. So pretty and I'm sure your dad will love it! Hugs, Gail

Jenni's Jems disse...

Really pretty card I'm sure your dad will love it! x

Karen Petitt disse...

I love it, beautifully CAS but not cold and such gorgeous texture! Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our use a sentiment challenge. Hope we see you again for our next challenge Karen P Paper Crafting Journey Design Team http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/

Viv disse...

Wow it looks fabulous Vivi :) Viv xx

Cathy disse...

Love the texture Vivi, great male card :)