20 abril 2013

Spring is here!!

Hello Friends,
well, that is not totally true coz in Brazil we are in fall season Rindo  but I though it would be nice to make a spring card  and as this sentiment was part of the stamp set.. so why not to use it !!!
I decided to make a clean and simple card.. I’m getting more used to them and enjoying quite a lot..  we always need to try something different, right!!
So, here is my card:
SAM_1336
This cute stamp is from G studio stamps and I use the following Memento inks colors: Pear Tart, Paris Dusk, Rose Bud, Lady Bug, Tangelo and the sentiment I stamped with rich cocoa.
Little Pearls are from my stash.
I made this card to participate in the following challenges:
  1. Case this sketch: sketch (24 Apr)
  2. Dilly Beans: flowers (25 Apr)
  3. Wags and Whiskers: may flowers (2 May)
  4. Milk Coffee: spring (24 Apr)
  5. Paper Crafting Journey: sentiment (1 May)
Thanks for stopping by today!
xx
Vivi

6 comentários:

wienerhoneymooners disse...

Such delicate flowers, great paired with pearls!

KraftyKoolKat disse...

Love this CAS creation sweetie.

Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxx

Ardyth disse...

I'm an accountant and this reminds me of a perfectly orderly row of numbers adding up! lol! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

N@ Ali disse...

so fresh and lovely! thank you for joining us at CTS ; )

Gail disse...

I LOVE this card. I am practicing my Clean and Simple, or is it Clean and Sweet (?) cards, too, cause so many people need a little card each day to make the smile! The colors go great together on this card and it makes me smile to look at it. Just a little card, but made me smile so big. Hugs, Gail

Gail disse...

P.S. Am I writing too much when I leave you a comment? Sorry, but it's so much fun knowing you will read and enjoy nice comments. :)