29 abril 2013

Happy Birthday!!

Hello Friends,

I have a card to share with you that I made last night, a clean and simple one with this image that I colored long time ago! here goes:




I cant remember the name of this image, but it is cute, isn`t it!!!  I colored the image with copic markers. Cardstock is purple, but it looks like dark blue.. sorry about that!!    Sentiment  and twine are from Stamping Scrapping!

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. CAS on Sunday:  sketch  (9 May)
  2. Colour me Creative: celebration (7 May)
  3. Drunken Stampers: ballons (3 May)
  4. CAS-ual Fridays: birthday (1 May)
  5. Creative Corner: clean and simple (1 May)
  6. Simon Says Stamp: anything goes (30 Apr)
Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi 

11 comentários:

Donna disse...

Super cute card! Purple and green are my favourite colours :)
Thanks for playing along with the "Up" challenge at Drunken Stampers this week!!

Pamela disse...

The birthday monster is adorable! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Anônimo disse...

omg...so sweet
love the colours and the image
thanks for taking part at creative corner challenges this week

Mel xxx

cheiron disse...

What a cute little monster! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Barbara Godden disse...

Adorable little birthday monster, beautifully coloured too. Great Sketch. thanks for joining us at the Drunken Stampers for the UP challenge.

Alice disse...

love your coloring on the monster! super fun card! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Jocelyn Olson disse...

That image is hilarious! What a fun birthday card. I love the purple and green, too--it's perfect for the monster. Thanks for joining us for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Jessi Fogan disse...

ACK! So incredibly adorable! I love him :) Thanks so much for getting UP with the Drunken *hiccup* Stampers this week :)

Unknown disse...

Oh my gosh he's so cute! Love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Drunken Stampers!

Chris Dring disse...

Adorable birthday monster! Thanks for playing along with the Up challenge at Drunken Stampers!

Michele Spera disse...

Adorable card! I love the purple and green together:-) Thank you for joining us at CMC
Hugs
Michele