07 outubro 2012

Tilda with Kangoroo!!

Hello Friends,
It is my turn to host a challenge over Magnolia Stamp Lovers and the theme I picked is to use 2 different shapes of die cuts in your project.  I love die cuts and you?
So, take a look at my card:
DSC02813
I used Tilda with Kangoroo from Magnolia Stamps - Australia Collection. I colored the image with copic markers B24, B23, B21, B00, B000, B0000, C2, C1, C00, R20, E37, E33, E11, E00, E53.
Punch is from Martha Stewart and nesties are circles are lacey and standard circle ,  and squares are classic square  and fleur de lis . I cut the die cuts with my Grand Calibur.
Pearls are from KC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sentimental Sundays: anything goes (14 Oct)
  2. Lovely Hanglar: bingo= pearl,  flower and blue (12 Oct)
  3. Craft us Crazy: anything goes (09 Oct)
  4. Totally Gorjuss: anything goes (12 Oct)
Now, it is your turn to make your project!!
Have a lovely day!
Vivi

3 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Love this, so precious! Love the blues!!

Hazel disse...

Such a beautiful card - I love the Tilda with her cute Kangeroo - fabulous.

Thank you for joining us at Totally Gorjuss - I wish you the very best of luck.

I hope you will be able to come and join us on our next challenge.

Enjoy the weekend.

Toodles

Hazel xx

Tameko disse...

So pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays!