03 outubro 2012

Introducing Tara!

Hello Friends,

I have a new card to show you with a new stamp... I fell in love with Tara when I saw her but it took me a while to get her for my collection but now I finally have her and I'm very happy! lol

So, when I saw the challenge at Kraftin Kimmie that is to use my fave kimmie stamp I immediately though in Tara. Well, I have to be honest here, I have many others fave kimmies ones lol lol   it is hard to have only one fave when you have many beautiful stamps, right?! so for this challenge I picked Tara!! lol

ok, so here goes my card:




Isn't she adorable?  She reminders me that beautiful song: Lady in red!! ahahah

For my background I used 2 different sizzix embossing templates and embossed using my Grand Calibur.Unfortunately one of them cant be seen very well!  To color the embossing details I used Ink Handle by Tim Holtz with memento ink- lady bug & bamboo leaves.

As I said before, stamp is from Kraftin Kimmie - Tara and I colored the image using copic markers R29, R27, R24, R22, R20, E11, E00, C9, C7, C5, C3, C2, C1, C00.

Flower is from Wild Orchid, pin, crochet flower and ribbon are from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Kraftin Kimmie Challenge: fave stamp (05 Oct)
  2. Paper Minutes: stictiching, crocheting or knitting (08 Oct)
  3. Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes (08 Oct)
  4. Card Mania: handmade flowers (05 Oct)
  5. Forever Friends: anything goes (12 Oct)
  6. The Crazy Challenge: handmade flowers (30 Oct)
  7. Amusing Challenges: anything goes (08 Oct)
  8. Addicted to Stamps Challenge: sketch (13 Oct)
  9. Papertake Weekly: anything goes (08 Oct)
Thanks for stopping by today!

xx

Vivi

12 comentários:

Karen disse...

Vivi...this is gorgeous!!! Love, love the red!! : )

Danielle disse...

Very pretty card, Vivi... Love that rose and butterfly. Thanks for playing along this week at TTCRD.

Adri Munhoz disse...

Vivi, lindíssimo! Ela é de mais mesmo! Parabéns! Bjs

Sue disse...

This is gorgeous. I love the image and your beautiful colouring. The crochet flower looks wonderful

Thank you for taking part in the Card Mania Challenge
Sue

Sherry disse...

Hey Vivi, she is adorable and you did an awesome job on the card. Luv it.

Hugs

Tracy Wray aka Trak disse...

BEAUTIFUL card very well thoughtout and beautiful flowers..Thank you for playing along at Card Mania Challenges!

Marlies disse...

A gorgeous card!! Fab colouring as well!! Thanks for joining us at ATSC, hugs, Marlies

Sheri disse...

She is just gorgeous in Red Vivi!! Beautiful job!!

Kim O'Connell disse...

Beautifully colored pleats! Love the crochet flower, too! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

Lisa disse...

Awww, so sweet Vivi! Thank you so much for joining the celebration at Papertake Weekly :)

Chris disse...

Lovely layers here and that flower is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with my Amusing Challenges and I hope you'll check out the winners!

Creations by Shirl disse...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at FF challenge hope to see you on our next challenge.
Shirl ~ DT