22 outubro 2012

Florist Gilli

Hello Friends,

I bring a card for the Embossing challenge at House of Gilli Challenge Blog that started today.
For my card I used Florist Gilli, take a look:


I have colored my image with copic markers E29, E27, E53, E17, E15, E11, E00, R20, BG01, BG000, BG0000, C2.

Embossing template is from Sizzix,  and I added dandelion memento ink on the embossed flower using my Tim Holtz applicator. Flower is from Wild Orchid. Pin I have decorated myself! Pattern cardstock is from Jillibean Soup - homemade bean. Ribbon is from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Challenges 4 Everybody: anything goes (27 Oct)
  2. Creative Inspirations Paint: anything goes (27 Oct)
  3. Stamptacular Sunday: no rules (27 Oct)
  4. Sunday Stamps: sketch (27 Oct)
Thanks for stopping by today!

xx

Vivi

9 comentários:

hollybeary creations disse...

This came out super cute!! What a darling image.. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

Doreen disse...

This is just gorgeous ,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Penny disse...

Such a darling card--love the image and coloring, your paper, design, embossing, bow, and that fabulous pin! Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Frances disse...

Great card, love your design and lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sundays challenge blog. hugs, Frances

jjcreations disse...

Very cute card - the image is adorable and I love the bling that you added. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

Jessica disse...

Supercute card! The image is adorable, love the colours and your design!!
Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular sunday challenge, hope to see you again next week!

Hugs Jessica

Kimberly S disse...

Such a cute little image! Love the embossing and the gorgeous stick pin too. Beautiful job. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Creative Inspirations Paint challenge! :) hugs, Kimberly

Tara Bourgoin disse...

Such beautiful colouring! And such a cute little image! :) Thanks for joining us this week at Sunday Stamps!

Sandy disse...

Very cute,love the pretty pin. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 everybody. Good luck! Sandy :)