19 outubro 2012

Geisha!!!

Hello Friends,

I have a new card to show you!!  this is first time coloring this image and I must confess, this was very challenging for me...  but I liked the result in the end!!



This image is called Geisha and is  a digi from Mo Digital Pencil. I have colored it with my copic markers.
I added stickles all around the white square and I place the image on the square fleur de lis nestabilities from Spellbinders.

Flower is from wild orchid!!  Cardstock is from Echo Park - spring time paper pad.

I`m entering this card in the folllowing challenges:

  1. Oozak: die cut (31 Oct)
  2. Southern Girls: ribbon (23 Oct)
  3. Deep Ocean Challenge: anything goes (21 Oct)
  4. Through the Craftdoor: anything goes (21 Oct)
Thank you for stopping by today!

xx

Vivi


9 comentários:

Emporiun das Art's disse...

Lindo!!!!!
Parabéns mais uma inspiração
beijinhos no coração

Cindy disse...

Beautiful, sweetie. 133 days.

Penny disse...

Wonderful coloring, Vivi! Love the color scheme, the paper you chose, the design and die cuts! Just a precious card! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

valou250809 disse...

Very beautiful card! bravo! thanks for playing with SGC this week.

Exclusively by Mel disse...

Gorgeous card! love your colouring, she looks wonderful, and thanks so much for joining us at Deep Ocean, Love, Mel. xxx

Elisabeth Sarkis disse...

Uma graça mesmo, adoreiii,bjs

Darlene Lyons disse...

So sweet! You did a great job colouring up Mo's little cutie! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

Unknown disse...

Simplesmente LINDO!!!!!

Gail disse...

Awwwww, she is so cute! Wonderful coloring, pretty colors...I hope you win in one of these challenges!!!! Hugs, Gail