16 outubro 2012

Thank you Card!

Hello Friends,

I have a great news today!! 

StampingScrapping is sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketches  this week!! woohoo
TMS is a weekly sketch challenge blog with a Judged Twist once a month.  It was started a few years ago by Melissa Craig.  The sketches are fun, fresh and sometimes challenging.  A prize is offered every week by various awesome sponsors.  StampingScrapping is proud to be among the AWESOME SPONSOR list!  

So take a look at my card with the great sketch:



Here are the supplies I used on my card:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by today!

xx

Vivi

16 comentários:

StampingScrapping.com disse...

love it Vivi...
Hugs
Cindy

Jessi Fogan disse...

Oh, I love those roses! Such a beautiful & elegant card :) So glad you could come play with TMS!!

Unknown disse...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody!
Hugs xx Cara xx DT

Andreja disse...

What a beautiful card! Simply gorgeus! I like your embossing!!!
Thank you for playing in our challenge OSCC,
Hugs :-))

Gwen disse...

Very pretty card! I love the flowers around the edge. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

Melissa Craig disse...

Hi Vivi - I love the card. It's simple and elegant and says so much!

ScrappySandie disse...

Hi Vivi! Your card is SO pretty and elegant! Love your lovely embossing and flowers!
Sandie

Melissa disse...

Awesome card Vivi! I really like all of the finishing touches with the button, twine and flowers.

Barb’s Kreations disse...

Love the flowers!! Pretty card

Chris Macedo disse...

nossa Vivi.....esse cartão ficou lindo e muito elegante.....PARABÉNS!!!

cathylynn disse...

Viva your card is simply gorgeous! You did a fantastic job!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

denise disse...

cute!!

Cheryl disse...

What an elegant thank you card! So glad you joined in the fun with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Julie disse...

Ohh Vivi, you are so good at embossing, I could do with a few lessons! Thanks for joining in with my challenge theme at Ladybug Crafts Ink, remember that if you leave a comment on any of the DT's blogs, you could be in with a chance of winning one of the new release digis! ~ Julie.x

Dawn disse...

So pretty Vivi! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

DesignerDiva disse...

Beautiful card Vivi as always from you
Thank you for playing along at LCI this challenge with the Ladybugs and good luck
Hugs Laurie xx